How they act with your baby+Gender&Name (pt1)

(I am keeping names of the series's gave. (Ex: Rose, James Sirius, Fred.jr)

Harry Potter: Son/James Sirius
Has no clue what to do. He's very nervous after the you bring James home. Harry is very very alert and the smallest noise coming from any where in the house freaks him out and he goes all protective even if the baby is right next to him. When James was all cleaned up he was absolutely mesmerized with his son.

Ron Weasley: daughter/ Rose
Unlike his best friend he knew exactly what to do. He spent the 9 months preparing. He got the nursery all ready as soon as you found out the gender. He was over the moon with joy when the Midwife brought Rose to you guys. He fell in love right there

Draco Malfoy: Son/ Scorpius
Draco spent the 9 months worrying. When you told him you were pregnant he cried not just form joy but also fear. He wanted so badly to not become his father and treat his baby like he was treated. Once Scorpius was placed in his arm Draco wanted nothing then to protect his new little bundle of joy.

Fred Weasley: Son/George.jr
The moment Fred found out you were pregnant he rushed himself and your straight to the burrow to tel his parents. He asked Molly is she had anything that could help during this time and she offered a few books. And to everyone surprise Fred Weasley went by the books. He would read them constantly and make sure both of you were doing everything right for a happy and healthy baby.

George Weasley: Son/ Fred. Jr
At first George thought you were messing with him till he felt no cement in your stomach. He took time from the shop a bit early then most new parents would because he want to experience everything little moment. And when your water brook he was livid. He couldn't wait to meet your child. And when you brought Fred.jr home he spelt with the nursery on the little couch that was probably half his height just in case something happened.