Personal Opinions of HP Characters. *Golden trio edition*

These are my front first personal opinions on the Hp character. So don't come at me saying that I'm wrong or dumb for thinking these things. Thank you

Harry Potter: The MOST annoying main character of the fiction world. He's Elena Gilbert (main girl from Tvd) king. Like yes I get he's the main character and it his story but I don't like perfect. Now let me explain what I mean by this. Yes I know his life is far from perfect but I mean the fact that everything at that happens to him is perfect. For example quidditch. He wins the games not gryffindor like come in give the team something. And the Yule ball like just so happens to be a set of twins for you and you best mate. It would Ah w been better if they just didn't have dates. Like most guys that age don't tend to have dates for school dances. It's just I don't like when everything goes right in bad situations.

Ron Weasley: I want him as my brother/boy best friend. I wouldn't date him but I want him in my life. I relate the most with him. Always be the overlooked caring and kind friend. Getting friendzoned only he got out. And I've just got a soft spot for ginger. My ex was a ginger and even know there were so many signs I should have left his ass long before I did I stupidly staid to see if "he'd change".

Hermione Granger: Meh. I meant I don't love the fact that a couple of the girl characters were men's group be "anti-Hermione" )Pansy and Luna.). I I know I'd find her hella annoying in class. And if she's meant to be this torng women why did it take her some damn long to get with Ron

Remainder this is all my opinion. I know how crazy some potter heads can get.