Bet (Oliver Wood)

Type:SortaFluff
House:Slytherin (sorry if that not your house)
Blood: Muggle-born
Movie: The prisoner of Azkaban

Plot: Yn is the Y/H beater and captain well Oliver is the Gryffindor Keeper and Captain. Both houses make it to the final quidditch game and the two agree on a bet that which ever team wins the losing captain has to do something that the winner chooses.

Yn's Pov
Bloody Wood. He's gotten the pitch 5 times this week. The game is next Monday and my team haven't gotten any time to practice. Every time I bring it up with Mcgnagall she says Oliver got to her first. That isn't fair considering. Every team has to fit through Mcgnagall to book the pitch and Oliver's in her house. We should go threw Hooch or something. "Yn you good" Flint asks me "No. I went to book the pitch's nod the gryffindors have it again" I tell him. "Why do we have a mudblood do our bidding" Malfoy interjects. "I can still get you quicker off the team. I don't care who your daddy is Malfoy. So shut it" I point my spoon at him. Even with my blood status I never let the bullying and slurs get to me. And i seem to be the only muggle born most pure blood supremacist respect. Clearly most but Malfoy. He shut up after that. "Their leaving" Adrian tells me. I look back and see the team leave. "I'm giving him a price of my mind" I storm off following them. "Oi, Wood" the team turned around "What's up Yl" He say with a smile. "You've gotten the pitch all week. Give us a chance to practice" I tel him "Sorry but we need practice" he defends. I get colt now "Why you think wi try your pathetic team you won't be able to beat us. Well guess what even if we don't have any. Well wipe the floor with you" I argue "No way. You snakes cheat every game it should be Ravenclaw" "We don't cheat at all." I push him back. "Fine Wanna make this interesting since your so proud of your team" he crosses his arm "go for it" "Well give you the pitch to practice so you have some sort of chance but the losing captain has to do whatever the winning captain wants for the day" "Fine. Your going down, Wood"

Oliver's Pov
"Fine. Your going down, Wood" Yn says then turns around flipping her hair in my face walking back to the hall. "So we're not practicing today?" Harry said "What of course we are" I say confused "Mate you just told Yn they get the pitch. Or were you a bit distracted by the pretty girl to understand what you said" Fred and George teased. "I am not interested in Yn Yl" I make the daft clear. "Well I'm going to find Hermione and Ron then" Harry walked off. "Oliver. What are you gonna have Yn do when we win" Fred asks me "Don't know yet" I tell them. Then they leave. Even though I said I didn't I have always found Yn very attractive not jsut in a appearance way but also in a personality way. She doesn't let her blood-status get in the way. She the most confident person I know. And probably the best beater. Better the Fred and George even. But I know she absolutely hates me. If we do win I might just have us hang out let her get to know me and hope it goes well.

The day of the game
Yn's Pov
"Are you sure you don't want us to use some "good luck" Marcus asked "Bot a chance Flint. We are not cheating at this game" I shut him down "Alright fine" and he walks off. "Mudblood is gonna have us loose" I hear Malfoy mumble "What did I tell you Malfoy. Shut it or leave" I yell at him as he ties his shoe

Oliver's Pov
I hear yelling coming from the slytherin. I goes over a bit and hear Yn arguing with Malfoy "You aren't a quipped to be captain. Your magic is just borrowed" Yn looked dimming. I run over and drag her away before she could attack him "Let go Wood" she yells at me "Back down from Draco. Why don't you. You know who he is" I tel her "I don't give a damn if his father is on the board. I'm not gonna let him talk to me like that" by this point we were really close and I was still holding her hand. "Ooohhh" we both heard from our teams. They saw this internment. "Shut up" we both tel our team letting go over each other. "Let go" Yn told the slytherin grabbing her broom. "Yous tills ure you don't fancy her" Fred asks "Yes" I snap and go get my broom

After the game...
"Harry Potter has caught the Snitch. GRYFFIDBOR WINS" Lee yells everyone cheers we'll all but Slytherin. After everyone had mostly left. I saw Adrian walk away from Yn who  was putting her equipment way so I stroll over "Hello Yn" I say "Yes I know Oliver you won. No need to flout. What do I have to do. Wear red for the rest of the year" she says. She seemed so defeated and no like herself. "No but you do have to go on a date with me" I tell her. She slams her locker shut "You could make me look a foul for the next month of school and you chose a date. You could have just asked with out a bet" she caught her word realizing what she said "You would have said yes" I cross my arms "Well...Umm... I don't know but it's still a stupid use of the bet" she says "Fine you have to wear my jersey when your not wearing your robes" I say "So no date" she guess "No were still going on a date but your right I can embarrass you" I tell her she laughs a bit. "Ok, Wood. I'll see you later" she says then kisses my cheek. "Bye Yn" I wave her off. I've got a date with the best girl at Hogwarts.

A/n: Let me know if you want a part 2