Valentines day (pt3: Girls)

Hermione Granger: The Gifts
Hermione had told me to meet her in the library after lunch. I went on my way seeing everyone with their sweethearts. Reviving flowers, and gifts. Neville had shown me what he was getting for Luna. A bouquet of flutterbies. They were her favourite flower. I had my parents send me a certain book I knew my mother had on magical artifacts. Once in the library. I saw Hermione sitting at a desk with a small box on the table with her. I made my way over giving her a kiss on the cheek before I sat. "Hello my dear" she smiled. Taking my hand "Happy Valentine's Day" she told me "Happy Valentines day Mione." I said. "Here" she handed my the gift box. "Here I got you something too" I handed her the gift bag with the book. "You open your first" I told her which she did. "Merlin Y/n. Where did you get this. I e been looking in every magical book store there is" she said excitedly "My mum had it. She never even read it. She wasn't too embolus in this sort of stuff" I told her. "Well now open yours. I think you'll love it" I opened the box it was a necklace. A gold heart with both of our names engraved in the back. "Do you like it" she asked "Yes it's beautiful help me put it on" I said turning around. She clasped closed "Thank you Hermione. This was a wonderful day" I gave her another kiss.

Ginny Weasley:Secret Admirer
I had been in the library studying for the upcoming potions tests. When I noticed a note on the table. I looked around but didn't see anyone. I hadn't looked up for a while so I assumed someone had dropped it of. The envelope had my name on it so I opened it.
"The skies may stop being blue, but I'll never stop liking you."  I smiled reading to myself. I closed the note and put it in my pocket. I finished my reading and then went on my way to the quidditch pitch where I was to meet the rest of the gryffindor team. I went straight for the locker room where I saw Ginny. "Hey Gin" I smiled at her "Oh hi Y/n. How are you" she asked "I'm well.you" "why are you all blushy" she asked "I apparently have a secret admirer" I told her "oh that lovely. Come one Harry's apparently isn't in the best mood. Another nightmare" she told me handing me my blushed bat. "Great. A tired Harry is no fun" I say causing her to laugh.

After practice we headed to the locker rooms. It was a particularly hard practice. When I opened my locker another note feel out "The stars may stop shunning tomorrow, but I will never stop shielding you from sorrow" "What that Y/n/n" Ginny asked "Another note. Look" I handed it too her "This is a sweet poem who ever sent this must really like you" she told me I nodded.

I was begging my way to dinner when I I saw another note sitting on the table in the common room. In an envelope addressed to me. I opened and read it again. "The sun maya top shinning one fine day, but I will also keep your troubles at bay." I noticed a strand of hair on the paper. I took it off and immediately knew the admirer. A long strand of straight, ginger hair. Ginny I thought to myself. I made my way and saw Ginny chatting with Luna and Neville. "Gin hey can we talk" I asked running up to them. She smiled when she saw me then saw what I was holding "Oh Umm yeah. Sure Y/n" Neville and Luna walked away and we went to sit somewhere away from hall. "What's up Y/n/n" she asked seeming a bit nervous. "Gin. Didn't you write these" I asked holding up the notes. She looked down. I took her hand, she looked up "Ginny, it's okay. It's quiet flattering" I told her "but you don't like..." I cut her off by kissing her she kissed back almost instantly. We pulled back and rested my forehead against hers.
"Y/n..." she breathe out "Yea" I looked at her "I was gonna leave this on your night stand after dinner" she pulled out a letter from her roses and handed it to me. I opened it "the earth may stop on its axis but I'll never let a day pass with out giving you kisses" I leant in and kissed her again. "Happy Valentine's Day " She tells me.

Luna Lovegood:Forbidden Forest (A/n: I suggest you read the Luna Lovegood imagine from yesterday to understand this)
Luna had told me to meet her at the washer of the grounds. Which I did and she was there waiting for me. "Hello love"she smiled at me  "Good evening Dove. Why's re we out here so late" I asked giving her a kiss and the flowers I got her with Neville help. Flutterbies "I have a surprise for you. Not as big as yesterday's but a surprise none the less." She told me. She took my hand and I took me towards the Forest. "Luna is this safe to go there at night" I ask "I promise it is. I come here almost every night" she explains. We were nearing the middle of the Forest. There she set up a blanket. With Flowers and a card. "Luna this is beautiful" I say sitting down with her. I took the flowers Y/f/f (favourite flower) and opened in the homemade card "thank you Dove. This is all wonderful" I kiss her again "I've got one more surprise." She helped me up and lead me away towards the left. We ducked behind a tree when she pointed out. "Unicorn" I say "yes now quietly." We both held our hands out and we approached. Unicorns are know to much prefer a women's touch. They got closer letting us pet her "Luna this has been a wonderful Valentine's Day" I tell her "Well you gave me a  wonderful birthday" she smiled towards me.