Story Pitch

Ok so I want to start writing another story. So the current stories I'd be working with are this book, my George Weasley story and this new one is really like to write. The story will have a X reader character. And will be told by third person Pov at all times. The reader will be the same year as Albus Severus. 
(Years of births will be changed. I also not sure if these are actully right but jsut go with it)

So here's some info...
It takes place during the fourth year when Albus Severus is at Hogwarts. Albus, Scorpius, Rose, and Roxanne are all in the same year. Fred.jr and James Sirius are in their sixth year. Hugo, Lorcan ,Lysander (Luna's sons) and Lily Luna are in their third year. Harry is still the defence against the dark arts professor. Hermione is Minister of Magic, Ron is co-owing the joke shop with George.

So here's the pitch...
There actually were five houses. Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor and Sparrowflight (I know it sounds dumb but it's the best I got). The house was forgotten because the other for house founder believed the founder was not fit to create their house, Serenity Sparrowflight was demeaned insane by her fellow piers after the fact that the very first round of students were sorted. And the four fouder even thought all the kids sorted into this house are just like Serenity. It was the only thing all four could agree on. There is another sorting hat that remembers this house but it was "lost" when the house and Serenity was buried for below the school much further then the chamber. Those kids who were sorted into Sparrowflight are still 11 years old. The founders placed a spell to never let them age in hope they'd be able to "sane" Serenity and themselves. One night Albus and Scorpius were wondering around and found the opening and stumble in find the original common room. Serenity tells the boys what happened to her and the children and there's a way for them to help them escape the catch is that there's an 8th horcurx. It wasn't able to keep Voldemort alive but can resurrect him from the dead. If they find they can reversed the curse.  The boys decided to not tell any adults but bring their friends to prove to their parents they are just as spectacular as they were but Serenity didn't tell them one thing. This one thing put they whole school in grave danger.

Ok so I hope you like this pitch. The book will be called "The Secret House". And I really hope you read it. I'll post a sample of the first chapter once it's done. Also if you have any fan cast for the next gen kids please comment them