MY sorting hat mistakes

J*R said the sorting hat made 7 mistakes these are my opinions. Don't need anymore negativity in my life so jsut keep your rude comments to yourself did you'd disagree but if you agree let me know.

1/2: Fred and George (Slytherin):  The twins were ver ambitious but what they wanted to do after Hogwarts. They began working on products well they were still in school and made profit of them before leaving. They never once legs anyone pull them down not even their mother. Their very protective of their family which most Slytherin's are (for different reason).

3.Percy Weasley (Slytherin): along the same lines as Fred and George. He knew he wanted to be Minster of magic and let nothing stand in his way. Unfortunately not even his family. We was very determined in his successes and if he failed at something he was determined to fix it anyway they could

4.Regulus Black (Gryffidnor): The way of his death is pretty self explanatory but I'll explain why I think we was out in slytherin. He saw what happened when Sirius was sorted into another house that wasn't slytherin let alone Gryffidnor. He was terrified of what might happen o him if he was sorted in any house but slytherin. So he asked the hat to be out in slytherin and that what the hat gave him knowing about his brother and hearing what the Blacks told dumbledore about the Sirius "situation".

5.Draco Malfoy (Ravenclaw): I think it's the same principles as Reg. He knew how disappointed his father would be if he wasn't a slytherin. And even though he knew Gryffidnor might not be his place his was scared to be out in another house. Personally I think Ravenclaw for him perfectly. His way to kill Dumbledore were quite clever but his nervousness got in the way of fate did. (No one attack me). I think the hat remember young Regulus Black and saw the same reasoning behind the request to be in Hogwarts students perceived to be the "wrist house" and grafted the request.

6.Ginny Weasley (Slytherin): Growing up in a house with 6 brother wasn't easy. And trying to live up to the standards of what people see her brother as in school. Made her quite determined to be better in's chill then Percy, be more likeable then the twins, be more loyal then Ron. But the hat also probably saw the same thing again like with Malfoy the year beofre and Regulus before that and thought she'd be bette write her brothers to hide behind the shadows of her brother (I think the hat is sexist).

Bellatrix Lestrange (Hufflepuff): a shin pretty self explanatory. Bellatrix is Voldemort's more loyal follower, would do anything for the dark lord. She's also very patient waiting for the dark lord to approve of her and in the fact he admired her death eater ethic. She also tried everything she could to find him again after Harry potter in 1981 tortuouing the Longbottom showing even more loyalty.

A/n. Again these are  MY opinion. You can have your own Sorting hat mistakes or follow the ones set by J*R herself. Doesn't matter. Just don't be rude and degrade me. Don't be a HP Karen, please.