Overlooked birthday (D.M)

House: Gryffindor
Blood: Not important
Year: Graduated (the year after the battle 1999)

Plot: It's Draco's birthday today and it seems like everyone forgot. Narcissa and Lucius have a trail against the ministry, Pansy is off travelling with Blaise and Adrian. The only person who seems to remember is Yn. Some one originally hated Draco ins chill but realized if he's wasn't bad after he war.

Draco's Pov
Mother and Father were off. Yet another ministry trail. With everything going on it seem like they forgotten. I was finally graduated Hogwarts but the event other through I clearly wasn't invited too. I was among my way upstairs when a knock came. A house elf opened the door "Master Draco. Someone's here for you" I went downstairs to see Yn, a gryffindor girl. I bullied. "Yn" I questioned then sending the elf away "Hi Malfoy" she says. She holding a gift bag and ballon "Oh I'm happy birthday" she handed me the things. "you know my birthday" i say shocked "The Carrows had me do inventory as a detention once. It was on your file and I have a great memeory. I also noticed no invited you to the graduation thing Luna hosted with Ginny and I jsut felt bad" she rambled on. I didn't know what else to do so I just hugged her. Which elf to the same of my emotions breaking

Yn's Pov
He was crying. Draco Malfoy was crying. "Malfoy are you ok" i asks till hailing him. He pulled away wiping his tears "Yeah just a lots happening today. It my parents last trial day. Today when the minter decided their fate" he explains "Harry appealing for your mother. Considering she lied  and spared him" I reassure him. "At least he's doing. Something. But father is going away. No doubt about it". We sat down in a set of chairs by the door. This is the first time we've ever truly talked. "I'm sorry for everything I ever said and did to you" he apologized "I forgive you, Draco" he smiled when I said his name. "Why" "because we've all lost so much. There no point in hosting onto school bullying" I tell him. Draco opened the gift I got him. Nothing special. It was a handmade slytherin beanie and a sliver ring that was my brothers. "Yl, isn't his your brothers" he ask noticing it immediately. My brother died in the war. Beofre that day he told me the ring was mine to give away to whom I choose. I just couldn't hold on to it. I explained to Draco the predicament "but why'd you chose me for it." I pushed down any fear I had and went for it. "If with all your bulling, cruel word to me and my friends. I've fancied you for years. I remember I had to leave the Yule ball earlier because I couldn't bare seeing you with Pansy" I confessed. He looks astonished. I realized this might be my cue to leave but before I can he grabbed my hand. "You fancy me" he asked jsut above a whisper. I nodded. His hand cupped my cheek and we locked eyes. His sliver one longing to my e/c. "Draco..." he started leaning in. The kiss was electric. "At first I bullied you because of Potter but it's turned into me liking you and it was the only way I knew how to deal with the fact. I never thought you'd like me" he explained "Well you were wrong there, Malfoy" we kissed again. "Happy birthday Draco" I smile "Thank you any. You've just made this overlooked birthday. Into the best one"

A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ANNOYING LITTLE FERRET, DRACO MAFLOY 🍏