The lady in Black (T.R)

A/n; Pretend Tom Riddle stayed handsome and didn't become a weird grey snake looking thing.
House:Slytherin
Blood:Pure-Blood
Year:This happen during the half blood prince.
⚠️Mentions is slight torture and blood⚠️

Yn's Pov
I was the dark lord's dark queen. Not many people knew about me. Tom kept me a secret fearing I'd be used as bate. Right now I was sitting at the table in Malfoy Manor next to the lord watching Nagini kill the Hogwarts Professor. "Bellatrix deal with this" he told the lady in Black next to me "Of course my lord" she smiled a hideous smile. The conversation soon turned to Draco Malfoy's task. I started growing tired and got up to leave. I was the only person that could a meeting mid sentence of the dark lord. I could feel Tom watch me leave then as I close the door I make my way to our room. I wondered over to the vanity and saw a letter addressed the "My dark lord" I didn't recognize the writing but I still opened it and read. "I'll kill her" I think to myself it was a letter of loyalty from Bellatrix. For as long as I remember she adores Tom. She did anything/everything for him. I ripped up the letter and burned the pieces.

Later that night.
"Why would she just leave mid meeting, Cissy. I don't trust her" Bellatrix' voice spoke in the dinning room. I pried behind a wal and listen. "She's also our dark queen. The Dark lord trusts her and I highly doubt he'd appreciate his more loyal servant betraying his queen" Narcissa explained the her sister "She is not our queen. She doesn't deserve that tiled. If anyone does I do" this now caused me to enter. "Narcissa could you give me a few moment with your darling sister" both of them snapped their head towards me. "Of course my queen" Narcissa quickly left "Have a seat Bella" I pulled a chair up for her chasing her to fall. "You think you should be the dark lord's queen. Do you?" I questioned "you not frighten Yn" she spat I put my wand to her throat "I could kill you and have no back action. There are many more followers like you Severus and Lusius being one of them. Another slip of the mouth about not trusting me and saying I don't deserve my life. Your head with be mounted in the fire place. And remember I am you dark queen jsut as much as Tom is your dark lord" with each word I spoke my wand pressed a bit deeper "Di we understand each other" I asked she nodded "Words Bella" I dug deeper now seeing a few drops of blood coming from her neck "Yes my queen. I'm sorry for my words" with that I removed my wand. "You treat me as your queen and I treat with the idea of not killing you" with that I left her in the chair making my way back to the room but first being caught by Tom. "What was that my queen" Tom asked in a whisper "A demanding of respect" I says simply wiping the blood from my wand. "Or was someone just a bit jealous of the lady in Black" he asked "Jealous or Her. Not a chance" I cross my arms. "Mmh of course my queen. Now let's go enjoy a bit of private time. I will say seeing that was very hot" he pressed light kisses to my neck and apparted us to our room.