Birthday (pt1).

In honour of my 16th birthday today. So this is gonna be similar to the Valentine's Day imagines. All the Hogwarts boy and girls and how they celebrate the readers birthday.
(Some will be a lot longer or shorter a then other)

Harry Potter: Surprise Birthday

Harry's Pov
Today was Yn birthday. I had everything planned. Hermione and Ginny were helping with decorated the common room. Neville and Ron were in the kitchen with the elves making the food. Fred and George were working on the entertainment. Luna was helping me with the gifts. Her and Y/n were friends.

I was making my way towards the library where Yn was. I took a seat next to her and took her hand "Hey Harry" she smiled towards me closing her book "How's studying going" I asked "Pretty good. Sucks that I have to do all this in my birthday but it's gotta get done" she sighs. "Well I've got a small surprise in the common room. Come on" I said standing up. I helped her pack her bags and put some of the books away and we were off. She seemed really gitty. "Ok close you eyes" I tell her when we reach the door. She obliges and I say the password and help her enter. "Ok can I open my eyes now Harry" he asked "Ok now". As she opened her eyes all of our friends yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and with that Fred and George let off indoor fireworks. That spelled out her name. "Wow this is amazing thank you. All of you" she beamed looking around at her friends. The night was spent celebrating Yn birthday. "Thank you Harry. Hermione told me this was all your idea" she said wrapping her arms around my neck as everyone danced "Your welcome babe. Happy birthday" and with that we ended the night with a kiss.

Draco Malfoy: Your day
Yn's Pov
I woke up and quickly realized today was my birthday. I was so excited. I got dressed and walked out of my dorm. My friend and housemates wishing me a happy birthday. My friend, Yf and I made our way to the great hall and sat down at the Yh table, getting even more birthday wishes. "So Yn do you know what Draco is going to do for you today" yf asked "Not really but I'm sure what ever it is it's going to be extra just like him" I smiled just then. My boyfriend wakes in and immediately started making his way over. "Happy birthday, love" Draco knelt down and kissed my cheek "Why thank you, Draco" I smiled up at him "Meet me in the courtyard after breakfast" I nodded and he made his way to his seat. I could only imagine what his plans are.

Once I finished my breakfast and said my goodbyes to my friends I made my way to the courtyard. Just before I made it our the door someone grabbed my wrist. It was Draco "What" I ask confused "follow me." He took my hand lightly and dragged me towards the room of requirement. "Why are we here" I ask "I didn't want people to bother us and if your friend thought you were in the courtyard they wouldn't so ROR. For a day that all about you" I quickly placed a kiss of his lips "That sounds amazing" I smile. Once we walked in. There were bored  game my favourite, a projector with some of my favourite movie stacked next to it and a longe for us to lay on. "This looks perfect" I smile. Draco lead me to the lounge and we lied down and cuddle as the first movie began.

George Weasley: Homemade
George's Pov
Tomorrow was Yn birthday. It was the first birthday we spent together. I wanted to do something special but I couldn't afford much. I spent my zonkos money to get her something but I wanted something bigger. I spent yesterday drawing up ideas and asking some of her friends and they all kind and said the same thing. She loves writing (sorry if you don't). Ginny had mentioned she was coming to the end of her favourite notebook. So I came up with the idea of making her one. Home made. I got pages folded and cut so they fit to the leather I also had bought. Once it was laced together I realized it looked very bland. It was just a brown leather book. So I went to the muggle art class and asked if I could use the paints. Professor Burbage was perfectly fine with me using it since she loved Y/n as a student. I had sketched some ideas like a coral pattern. Then I tried to do something fancy with her name. And out of the two I like the girls pattern. I first sketched the pattern on the front the got our the paints. (Pattern)