Roses (C.D)

Type: Fluff/Angst
House:gryffindor
Blood:pure-blood
Year: 5 (a year younger then Cedric same as twins. PoA)

Plot:Yn has become the recipient of roses. (Yn, Fred and George are triplets)

Yn's Pov
I was sitting at the gryffindor table eating when the owls came for mail delivery. A bouquet of red roses fell in front of me. I took the note and read it "Can I borrow your heart? Because it seem you stole mine" I blushed hard at this. "Oh. Someone got an admirer" one of my brothers, Fred said taking the note. "You is it" George asked his twin "Doesn't say" Fred replied. I snatched the note back "I think it's sweet" I tell them out the note in my pocket. I get up and take the roses to the dorm room to put them in water. I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry" I say looking up. It was Cedric Diggory he was in the year above me. "Not it's my fault Yn" he brushed it off "You know my name" I say surprised "Well yeah your kind hard to miss" he told me I blushed a bit "I mean like. Your a Weasley and Umm everyone seems to know you guys" I nodded semi understating his reasoning "Well I gotta go. See ya later" I tel him walking past. As I walked off I could feel someone watching me but I brushed it off.

Cedric's Pov
She makes me so bloody nervous. I've first noticed Yn last year. We're not in the same year but she wasn't easy to miss. Her beautiful red hair and e/c coloured eyes. I hope she liked the roses. Considering my fail of trying to talk to her I thought a better way to convey my emotions was through letters and gifts.

Yn's Pov
The next day when I was getting ready I heard tapping at my window. I looked and saw an owl holding a box. I opened and took the box as I opened the gift grew to size. "More flowers" Angelina say coming out of the bathroom. "Yeah I just don't know from who" I say opening the letter "If I could have one wish; I would wish to wake up to you everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine" "Tha this the sappiest thing I've ever heard" Angelina smile grabbing her books. "I know but it's sweet" I conjured another vase and put the rose in water. This time they were yellow. "You think their a gryffindor. I mean red and gold" Angelina guessed "Maybe I don't for all I know they may send more and the other two being blue and green" I say she nods. "Hello" George said as they both coming up behind us "Hi guys" I say to my brothers  "And how are you doing today" Fred asks "Fine Why" l ask "No reason. We're just curious about our sister" they tell me. "She got more roses and a sappy note" Angelina tells them. "Ohhhhhh" they both cooed "Shut up." I tel that playfully.

The next day...
I was sitting in the library reading very eloped in the book that when I looked up I saw more roses on the table. Blue ones. I knew it. I took the note and read it. "I look at you and see the rest of my life before my eyes" I blushed a light pink at this. I looked around the laundry was pretty empt. I saw a few Ravenclaw girl from the year below, Draco Malfoy studying but I'd bet all the money I have that it's not him, I saw Neville, could be him but maybe not and then Cedric with Macmillan. It could be one for hem but I still doubt it. The person must have just left. "Hey Yn" I turned around and saw Macmillan leaving Cedric's side and come over "Oh hey" I say "Lovely flowers. Could I see the note" he asked I nodded and handed it to him. "Sappy" he says cringing "Give it" I take from him "You think it's sweet" he asks "Yeah I guess but if you want sappy look at this" I handed in the note from earlier "Wow. Well we gotta go. See ya" he leaves the note pull Cedric out. I see a paper fall from Cedric books. I got I pick it up and call for him. I look at the writing. It looked familiar. I compared it to the note. It wasn't a perfect match but it was close. I packed up my things to take the roses back to the dorm with water. "More roses" Ron whines as I walk in. "Yup" I nod "I think it's sweet. Very earlier century" Hermione beams "I think it's just dorm nervous guy who can't pluck up courage" Ron say. As I walk past I flick his head to shut him up.

A few days later...
It's been awhile since the last set of roses. I wondered if maybe it was just some joke. I went up to the owlary to mail a letter when I saw Cedric watch his owl fly away. "Hi Cedric" I say walking over "Oh Umm hey Yn. What's up" he asks "nothing just mailing a letter home" I send my owl off "You" "mailing my dad. It was nice talking to you see ya" he left quickly. I left too making my way to dinner.

After dinner and I got back to my dorm. I saw the same owl sitting on my ledge. It was very cold outside and felt terrible. I let the owl in and tried to warm it up. Once I felt it was a safe temperature I let it off again and open the box. Green roses this time and read the note. "Your my favourite reason to lose sleep. Come to the owlary after hours" I smiled knowing I'd finally get to meet the mystery person.

Once very one was asleep and got a bit dressed up and went to the owlary being careful not to get caught. As I walked up the stairs and wrapped my arms around my self further. Considering the owlary was basically outside when I got up there I only saw the persons back "Excuse me" I say they turn around and it's Cedric. He was holding white roses. "Your my admirer" I say shocked he looks down "Yeah sorry if it's not who you hoped" I went over and take the flowers, kissing his cheek. "I'm quite happy with this outcome" I smile nuzzling into his side. He was like a human heater. He wrapped his arms around me. "I did really like the notes. No matter how sappy they were" I tell him "Well I'll keep writing them till the day I die" he kissed the top of my head

The next year...
We kept his promise. Every day I'd get a little note at random times during the day....till the day he died. When Harry showed up with the limp body of my boyfriend  I just couldn't hold up. As people looked away, Harry cried over his body his father running towards his son. I lost all feeling in my legs. Fred and George caught me holding me as I cried and cried. Cooing me to try and call me down. The world felt like it was going in slow motion.

I kept his promise going. Everyday I write a short  but sappy note and lay with a single rose at his grave everyday. Hoping we can still read them wherever he is and did this till the day I died no matter what. On the coldest night of December to the rainiest days of may.