You ignored me (D.M) *

Request
House:Gryffindor
Year:4 and 6
Blood: Pure

Plot: Yn has been friend with the trio since their first year but very early on they would let Yn in on their "adventures". She didn't listen anymore when they talked about doing something dangerous sometimes if the topic changed she'd just make up a lie and leave. Since they'd always talk about them but never let her in then. She snapped when Harry told her to not looking into why his name was in the goblet. She knew he wanted to know bunt was a bit pre occupied with the tournament. That night she was crying in the halls were a certain slytherin was lurking.

Forth year...
Yn Pov
I snuck out tonight to just calm down a bit. Harry was really starting to grind at my gears. I offered to figure why his name was in the goblet but he told me to leave it alone. I always wanted to help them but they never let me. I was trying to be as quite as possible but I heard footsteps and I quickly his behind a pillar. I peered behind the pillar and didn't see anyone or at least that's what I thought. I realized this was a fine place to stop. I slide down burying my face into my hands. Soft sobs leavening my mouth. I just couldn't hold it anymore. I just couldn't think that my friends didn't actually need me. "Who's there" someone said shinning their wand towards me. I stood up and turned around. It was Draco "Malfoy. Just leaving end alone" I say turning around to leave. "Hey wait" he caught up with me. I wouldn't say Draco and I were friends but we also weren't like the trio. Unlike my friend I was actually nice to him. He never really bullied me. Honestly he didn't have anything one me like he did the others. I was a pureblood who came from a well earned family. "What's wrong" he asked "Don't worry about it" I tell him but he grabbed my wrist enabling from leaving. "Talk to me. You clearly don't have someone else" he told me "And why whis that be" I snap "If you did you wouldn't be crying in the corridors at 11 o'clock at night" he crossed his arms. "Fine" I sighed. We sat up on a window sill near by. "Harry's getting a bit on my nerves and Ron and Hermione aren't helping" I confess. I saw his face get a bit redder and and not upset. "What did they do" he asked his tech slightly clean he'd. "Whenever they go away to find or fight something. They tell me to stay out and not to worry. It been happening since driest year. And I offered to help Harry figure why his name was in the goblet but he told not to worry about and that hell figure it out even thought he's a bit busy with this stupid tormented." I explained now trying to catch my breath. When I get upset I start talking really fast. Draco noitoces this and started rubbing my back. "I'm sorry. And potters an idiot for those things so are Granger and Weasel" he tells me. I laugh alitttle at the name for Ron. Even after I I reached a normal breathing Draco kept his hand on my back. I started feeling a bit tired and started to lean my head onto Draco's shoulder. "Let's get you back to gryffindor tower" he says and leads me back. Once we get there I turn and hug him "Thank you for listening" he smiles and leans down to kiss my cheek. "No issue Yn. I'm here whenever you need me." I touched my cheek the feeling still lingering. He smiled and let out a breathy laugh noticing my Rosie cheeks and actions. He leaned down a shin this time kissing my lips which I returned. We both pulled away "Yn I've always thought you were amazing. Will you be my girlfriend." He asked caressing my cheek. I nodded holding his a hand. He smiled and then left. I watched him wal away and once he was out of view I went into the common and up to my dorm.

Draco and I obviously kept our relationship a secret. Not wanting or needing anyone else to know although most of the slytherin knew because we would spend time in his dorm but Draco "made sure" everyone kept their mouths shut.

6th year...
Yn's Pov
Draco and I are still going strong. But this he was acting rather different. I would always ask him but he never told me. But one night I snuck into his private dorm his father requested and soon realized why he needed his own room. We had started making out and it go a bit heated and I went to remove his shirt but he pushed away. I pouted feeling like I didn't something but he sighs and showed me along with telling my everything. We spent that night together nothing happened just cuddling.

A few months later...
Harry's Pov
I was sitting in the common room with Hermione and Ron. They were working on some essay well I was reading the portioned book. "Has anyone seen Yn" I asked realizing she want around "she went to sleep early. Again" Hermione shook her head. That was a common thing. Yn would be so tired all day and go to bed rather early. "You know she snuck out last night" Ginny said taking a seat next to Ron and Hermione "what. How do you know" Ron asked his sister "I slept on the couch I got quickest out since I snored when I'm a bit sick." She explained Ron got up and moved away chasing Ginny to though a pillow at him. We laughed "Actully now that I think of it. I woke up the other night and Yn want in her bed I just figured she went to the bathroom" Hermione said "But know I'm not so sure" she added "This has something to do with the fact she's so tired" Ron questioned. "What if we stay up to see if she leaves tonight" Ginny thought of. "Yeah I'll get the cloak ready we can follow her" I suggest they all nod. Even if
they said no I'd still do it. Yn means so much to me. That why I never let her help as much. I'd hate to be the reason if she gets hurt. I've fancied Yn since second year. At first it was just a school boy crush but then it turned into real feelings.

It was about probably 1-2 when Hermione came knocking. Rom and I got out of bed and grabbed the cloak. Ginny and Hermione were waiting by the door. We all got under. It was very cramp and eventually found Yn. "She heading towards the dungeons" Ron said confused. That when we watched her stand at the slytherin common room door. We were right behind her when she got it opened we followed.

Yn's Pov
Once I got to Draco's room and opened the door but it didn't close right away. "Hello love" he smirked wrapping his arm around my waist "hi" I smiled turning around to face him. He leaned down and started kissing me which I happily returned. "Did someone see you leave" Draco asked in etween kisses "of course not. They don't acknowledge me when their awake I highly they see me when asleep." I say. Our kisses started getting very heated. His hands found my waist and pulled me into he bed, hovering over me. "You are beautiful" he said then went down to kiss my neck. I moaned enjoying the feelings. "Draco..." I said breathless as he began to suck on my neck. "Please" I begged. He came up and smirked and began to pull off my top. "Nope. That's it" some said then all of a sudden Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny were suddenly in the dorm. "What the bloddy hell" I say getting as Draco for of me "This is why your always so tired becuase you sneak out to see Malfoy" Harry yelled at me "You followed me here" I argue "Not the point. Why are you doing this. Malfoy's nothing but a arrogant death eater" Both mine and Draco heads shot up at Harry's comments "Harry get out." I yell "Not unless you come with me. There is no way I'm letting him defile you" Harry's told his ground "I have done nothing wrong but be a shoulder to cry on for Yn when you all bloody ignore her" Draco argued with Harry "Them what were you about to do" Ton said motioning towards the bed "The same thing we've been doing since school started all with consent from both parties" I tell them "Rubbish he's probably got you under amortentia" Harry snuck his noise up "and since when do we ignore you" Hermione adds "All the damn time ever since we became friends. You leave me out of everything" I could feel tears in my eyes. "We did it for your safety" Harry said "don't you safety me. I can handle myself just as well as you can I'm sure more considering how much you lot get hurt" I tell them. "Just leave" I yell at them. By this point Hermione and Ginny were looking down in embarrassment. "Guys let's go" Hermione said motion them all to leave. "Yn come on we can get back. Well be better people" Harry went to grab my hands. But I pulled away "Don't just leave" I tell him moving closer to Draco who took my hand. Harry glared that. "Yn I've fancied you since second year. Please give me a chance I'll change" a Harry begged "The fact you shouldn't have to change just for me to date you and I perfectly happy with who I'm with" I tell him pointing towards the door "He's going to get you killed. Once his parents find out..." "Find out what. Harry I'm a pureblood coming from a rich and good home. They are nothing on me" I laugh cutting him off. Ginny grabbed Harry hand and pulled him away leaving. Draco wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. "I'm sorry love but I'm glad you finally held your ground" he told me. "Now if you still in the mood. Do you think..." he Han lacing kisses along my neck I turned around and pushed him onto the bed straddling him. "Yes please" I smiled going down and kissing him.