Babysitter (D.M) pt2

Draco's Pov
I was waiting with Scorpius for who ever Hermione sent over. She said she had the perfect candidate. She had baby-sited Hermione and Ron's daughter and Potters oldest.  Scorpius was still chewing the toy from last night then the door bell rang, proudly. Scorpius' eye light up. He adored the bell normally becuase it meant mother or Astorias mum were here and they always brought gifts. I got up and answered it. And their stood Yn Yl. A Y/h in my year from Hogwarts. The one girl I always wanted but was never allowed to have. "Yl" I say shocked "Malfoy. Good to see you" she smiles, happily. "Come in. Please" is step out of the way. "This is Scorpius" I hand him over "hi there" she smiles tickling to stomach causing him to giggle. "Thank you again for this. You come highly recommended" I tel her making sure I brief class had everything I needed. "Umm both Astoria and I won't be home till late. I don't really know who's going to be home first. There's guest room just down from Scorpius room. You can stay there for the night" she nodded. "It was nice seeing again Yn" I smile just before leaving.

Yn's Pov
The door closed and I was able to steady my breathing. I always liked Draco. But I knew he wouldn't ever like me in that way. I could tell he had changed. He looked older but I guess that was a given considering how Hermione explained why I was called upon. Him and Astoria had argued quiet often about Scorpius. I noticed Scorpius was teeth. Chewing on my necklace. "Ahh Ahh no. Let go get you something else" I pull sit away from smiling.

Hours later... 9 o'clock
Yn's Pov
I just put Scorpius down and godrich did it take a while. I start at 7 like Draco told me but he just wouldn't go down. I eventually got him down which was relieving. I went downstairs to the lounge area taking a seat. I took out a boo and began reading. After about half and hour the door opened. I slighting hope it wasn't Astoria. "Oh your awake" Draco said coming over taking a seat next to me. "How was work" I ask him closing my book "Bloody Granger worked my ass off" he closed his eyes leaning back. "You really shouldn't talk like that around your son" I laugh "You sound like Astoria" he laughs as well. "How's Married life" "I'd rather be working 24/7" he tells me "that bad" "We argue constantly. To be honest I didn't even really want Scorpius. She wanted a child. I was fine with being the last Malfoy honestly I was looking forward to it. Now passing on the horrid name and the backstory that come with it" he explained. "Well your lucky. Scorpius is a wonderful little boy" I tell him. He opened his eye glancing over "No ring?" He pointed out "No. my one love died remember" I say remembering the war "Right. Fred Weasley. How are they doing by the way" Draco asks "George and Ron are reopening the shop. I guess Molly is coming to turns. All of his clothes are away." I explain my heart being to ache at the thought.

Draco's Pov
Her voice was shaky. Almost as if she was about to cry. I looked over and saw a small tear roll down her cheek. Fred Weasley was far more perfect for her then I ever would be. They'd tarted dating just before Weasley left the school in fifth year. I didn't think twice and took a ahold of her hand stroking my thumb across it. She looked down holding a stare then pulled it away. "I would go. Good night Draco" she says no longer looking at me. "Yl wait" I took her hand again. "Draco..." she says "Please. Yn I know this is pour timing but I've loved you since we were teenagers. I should have fought harder for you and then you were with Fred and I knew I'd never stand a chance against him." I told her "Draco you married and have a child" she yells at me "Please Yn. I've been wanting to leave Astoria for months now. And with her job I really don't even think she'd want Scorpius" "Good night Malfoy" she states, ripping her hand away and grabbing her things leave the house all together.

(I'm coming up to my 100 part of the book. And I want to something special. Please give me preference ideas for 17 character I currently write preferences for. (Example of a preference: How you kiss or You talk about having a kid)