Blood Traitor pt2 (R.W)

A/n: i would suggest reading pt 1
House:Gryffindor
Year:5
Plot:Over the summer Yn left Malfoy Manor and went to stay with the Weasley's when they went to live in Grimmauld place. Sirius and Remus (yes I'm doing wolfstar in this cause I like them.) fostering/ adoring you since Sirius is your closer family member.

Yn's pov
Over the summer I left the Malfoys behind and went to live with Ron and his family at Sirius Black's home. Hermione came around some point nearing mid summer. Molly and Authur were seemly happy to have me. I guess over the years Ron had talked about the "nice Malfoy". I helped molly a lot in the kitchen and bunked with Ginny and Hermione once she came to visit.
Currently the twins were messing around with their magic since they were legally allowed to that. Ron and I were cuddled under a blanket I was a reading a book and Ron was watching me. "Mail here" Remus said coming in with letters. "Hogwarts" I questioned he nodded. He handed us them and me 2 extra letters. "What are those" Fred asked "Its from my parents and the other is from Draco" I explained tossing them to the side. "Harry's on his way" Sirius chimmed coming into the room and have Remus a kiss on the cheek "Brilliant" Ron joyed I was still looking at the letters, specifically the one from Draco. He hasn't written at all this summer. "This looks like my cousin's handwriting" Sirius said picking up that letter. "It's nothing probably just another gruelling letter explain what a disappointment I am" I say a bit bitter snatching the letter from him and running up into Ron's room since I knew Hermione was in ours.

Ron's Pov
"Did I say something wrong" Sirius asked "I don't think so. I think she just one edge" I rely my eyes still gules on the stairs. "It could be because of Draco's letter" George said getting a drink. We all looked at him confused "It's the first letter since the summer started she's gotten from him" Fred explained. "How do you know that" Remus asked "We always asked her about her mail when she gets it" George and Fred said together. I went to make my way upstairs to the girls room but she want there "Try your room I heard that door slam a bit ago. I thought you lost some game with the twins that's why I didn't come see what was wrong" Hermione explained "Thanks Mione" I said and then went to my room. I heard crying.

Yn's Pov
I opened the letter from Draco

Dear Yn,
I'm sorry. Not for hitting Weaslbee he deserved it but I am for getting so mad at you and calling you a traitor. I miss you. Yn. I need you. It's hell on earth here. Somethings happening and I don't know what it is. Mother keeps telling me to stay in my room and to not wonder the house. Yn I cry myself to sleep missing you. I know they write to you often. Father always tells me to sign the letters but I don't want to. I didn't want you thinking those cruel words were from me. Mother is tearing herself up that your gonna. One night a couple weeks after summer began I saw her sitting in your room holding your Teddy bearing crying. Look I don't expect you to come home. But please at least write. To say something. I hope your do well. I mean your probably are considering how the Weasley's are.
Draco Malfoy

My eyes filled with tears. I felt bad for leaving Draco and I knew deep down those words were from father not Draco and certainly not mother. I re read the letter till Ron walked in "Is everything ok" he asked sitting down next o me. I handed him the letter. He read over it "What do you thinks he's talking about. About what's happening in your house" my head shot straight to him "How thick are you Ron. Thats what you took away from this letter. Not the parts about how my mother feels about me being here. Not he fact my brother cries himself to sleep. The fact that my limit if father is acting shading" I yell "Hey clam down. How do you know this isn't some poly to get you to come home" with that I slapped him across that face "Malfoy's maybe curled and deceptive to others but never to each other. Why the hell would my father want me back. I'm a disappointment after dating you" I argue back "Malfoy's Exacly Yn. Malfoy's. Besides you, can't trust them". He yelled. I knew by this point everyone downstairs was listening "You know. Your family not be prejudiced towards blood status but You Ronald Weasley are prejudiced towards Malfoy's. And if you think that ways then why are you dating one" "Becuase you not like them" "Like them. I share blood with them. I'm half Malfoy and Black two of the most know and evil pure blood families. I'm a slytherin. Your all including Harry and Hermione prejudiced towards them. Because their evil. Honestly Ton if this is what you think. Maybe we shouldnt date" "Stop putting words in my mouth. Yn I love you for you. Yes I don't like Malfoy's and the only Black I like is Sirius. But you different. Your kind, sweet, caring. And you belong perfectly in slytherin. Your ambitious and resorceful you very protective of your family, clearly." By this point we both had tears steaming down our faces. His hands were on my face but my eyes weren't looking at him looking down instead. "Please look at me" he begged. I caved and did. "You never told me you loved me before" I said "well I do" he reassure me "I love you too. Ronny" I smiled and kissed him. By now we can hear clapping. "Their listening" I mumbled. Ron and I looked towards the door and saw the ear microphone outside. I pointed towards it "Wanna mess with them" he asked just below a whisper. I nodded. I took a shirt from his drawer and threw it towards the ear. And then took and chair and hit on the bed frame making a a sound that represented and bang sound. "Yn" Ron said not in a moaning way but in a more romantic way. "Fred where are you going" George yelled "I am not about to hear my little brother have sex" he yelled back to his twins then came to the room and saw the shirt and chair and us standing there "Are you alright Yn" Fred asked trying to act innocent "Yes Freddie I'm fine. Thank you for asking" I smiled.