Im sorry (P.W) pt.2

Read "Ungrateful" first.

Years Later. 1996
Yn's Pov
It's been a year since Percy and I moved on rather fast...to another Weasley. Fred matter of fact. I always thought Fred was attractive but at the time Percy was the one for me. Well that what I thought at the time. The twins opened up their joke shop and I was helping. They needed someone to mange their finances and make sure they don't go bankrupt and I was I need of a job since I was fired from the daily profit. Just before we opened the doors to diagonal alley. George was making sure everything looked good well Fred came up to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist "Thank you darling" he kissed my cheek "Nothinf to thank me for. You and George did this. I'm just a simple bank goer" I explained "You are much more then that." Then he came down to my ear "and if you wait till tonight I'll show just as wrong you are" then he pressed a chast kiss to me neck and went o his twins to open the doors. That is one thing this relationship differs from mine and Percy's. With Percy it was a lot of work going and not much passion in that sense. But witb Fred. Passion and showing me how m in I mean to him jsut seems to be right up his ally. People came surfing into the shop. I went over to greet Hermione and Ginny who were looking at the love potions "Hello ladies" I smile. "Yn" Ginny immediately hugs me. She's is like the little sister I always wanted and so is Hermione. Who hugged me right after. Ginny was pretty happy when Fred and I annoyed we were dating. Cause it gave us another chance of becoming actual sisters at least in laws.

The funeral
Today was the day of Dumbledore's funeral. I staid with Fred the emotive time noting letting go of his hand or his arm. When we took out seats for the ceremony I saw Percy was with the minister. He saw me and gave me a giant smile. I glared at him well Fred took to opportunity to shove the fact we were together in his brothers face and pace a kiss on my cheek. Percy's smile faded and looked away. It was the first time I saw Percy since that night and I was perfectly happy not seeing him.

The Wedding...

Today was the day of Bill and Fleur's wedding. She had made me one of her bridesmaids which I was thrilled about. I was helping her get ready along with Molly well the others were setting up. It was a bit weird having a wedding around this time considering well the dark lord was attacking. I fear for my adopter families life so a begged them to leave for America and stay with some family. And I was not letting him taking my adopted parents too.
My dress was lilac since purple was kinda the wedding colour

 Fleur look stunning him her dress "You look beautiful Fleur" I said clasping her necklace "Thank You Yn" she told me

Fleur look stunning him her dress "You look beautiful Fleur" I said clasping her necklace "Thank You Yn" she told me. Then Ron came in to tell us they were ready. I took my stand at the front of the aisle stood next to Fleura little sister. Then the other girls of Beauxtom. Bill have made his brother his grooms mr clearly so Fleur asked 3 of her closest friends to be her other brides maids. Since one of the dance needs each Grooms man to have a brides maids.
The ceremony was marvellous. I sat down at the table drinking watching Bill and Fleurs first dance. Then I felt someone sit down next to me "I believe I've got the prettt girl here as my date" Fred glanced holding my hand "Nas I've got the most handsome man as mine" Fred smiled and kiss my hand.but I could help but think. This was almost Percy and I. Married Ah in ha first dance. Fred notice my face and offered my a dance which threw away those Percy thought and I hladly danced with my boyfriend.

A/n: You can stop here if you want this to be a agnst story and not end up with Percy or keep reading your choice. I know how people feel about Percy.

The battle.
I was fighting with Some of the other Ravenclaw. Hogwarts was in a state of disrepair. If this is what the first war was like then I no longer wonder why my parents died so easily. I've been nearly killed twice. I was told Percy came to his senses and the Weasley's expected him but I still had my feelings which when I told him Fed understood. Percy put me in a palace that I hated. The battle came to a break. So I chose go to see the ingrued and most likely dead. The first person I saw dead was Collin. I consult. Believe it. I know he was a lot older but I still see him as the little Harry Potter obsessed first year. Then I heard my name. I looked up to see Ginny crying. Ron and George were over a body. My heat dropped I ran over only for harry to try and his me back. That's when I saw him. Fred laying dead on the ground. "No. No" I screamed fighting Harry's grip which I did and feel to my knees. I slumped over his body and cried. Someone was rubbing my back. I couldn't believe he was gone. I never got to say good bye. I eventually got up and immediately hugged George. We all cried. I let go of George who went back to his twin. That when I saw Percy was looking back at me. I quickly realized he was the one rubbing my back. My feelings were still all over the place and I began to lose feeling in my legs when the thought of Fred being dead sunk in. Percy quickly caught me and sat me down. Well I cried into his chest. "He's gone" repeatedly.

After it was all over...
Voldemort was dead then death eater ran. All that was left of Hogwarts was rubble. Families paid a great deal tonight. I still couldn't believe Fed was gone. The man I grew to love immensely is just dead. Percy came and find me sitting in an pile of rocks. He sat down next to me. "I'm sorry. I know how much he meant to you" he said. I hit him and stood up "Sotm apologized. You lost your brother. I should be giving consoles not you" Percy quickly stood up and put his hand of my shoulders. "Calm down" I nodded and started to. "I'm sorry for what I did. I was an idiot for doing all of it. I never should have let you go. I know you live Fred. Probably more then you'll ever love me again but I want a retry. If you ok with that and when you ready." I looked down at his finger and remember what he said to me the night I left. I took on of the rings from the ministry he had and slipped iron my finger. "One day when I'm ready. I promise you'll be the first to know" the I kiss his cheek.