Babysitter (pt3)

(This is going to be a long one and it mostly about Draco and Astoria then Draco and Yn. That'll come next part)

Draco's Pov
I watch Yn leave as tears come streaming down. I knew she was still holding onto Weasley and it was wrong to ask her if she'd have me after she just looked after my son, who I have with another women. I decided if I go to bed maybe I'll get better in the morning.

The next day...
I was wrong I felt just as bad the next day. Astoria actually slept in the same bed as me this night which recently became a rare occurrence. I went downstairs following Astoria she already tea and breakfast made. Which honestly isn't a good thing. She's a dreadful cook. We sat down to eat which I struggled with "I've been thinking a lot about you said the other night about Scorpius" she tells me I nod telling her to counting "I know you didn't want him but remember how excited you were when we found out we were having him and when he was first born" I nod again not knowing where this was headed "I don't want him growing up thinking we don't want him as he listen and begins to understand our fights" "Astoria stop beating around the push please" I ask "We. The two of us should go on a mini vacation away from Scorpius to work on us" she held my hand "Who'd watch Scorpius" I say "That babysitter form last night. You said Granger loves her. Who was she anyway" "Yn Yl. She was in Y/h" I tell her "Oh right I'm pretty sure Daphne was close with her. Well I'm sure she'd be happy to watch him again" "Why can't Daphne watch him" I say noting wanting to owl Y/n again. "You know she travelling to world. Please Draco I want this" the look on her face just made me break "I'll right. When and where" I tell her "I was thinking some where in America" she relies "Ok that's fine but when" "As soon as possible like this week" my eye go wide "Alright Astoria I'll go make the arrangements" "No let me do all that just deal with Yn about Scorpius" she got gave me a quick kiss and went upstairs happily.

End of the week... (Saturday)
Yn was happy to watch Scorpius . She came yesterday so we could explain everything. Astoria was so happy about going. When Yn notice this she be mad scold towards me. Like she thought I was lying about all the crap I said was happening between Astoria and I. "Ok everything's ready. Thank you again Yn. Thai means so much to us" Astoria say "Your welcome. Enjoy your trip" she tells us not even sparing me a valence. Astoria went out well with ent up the Yn "Don't Malfoy. Just and be with your WIFE" she tells me coldly. "Ok ask you can invite a few of your friends over. I don't want to to be so alone in this house" she nods and then I leave. And Astoria and I appeared to Massachusetts in America. This confused. There was California, Florida, New York why did she was to come to Massachusetts but I'd didnt ask.

During the Vacation... (Thursday)
Currently we were taking a tour of Ilvermorny the American school for Wizards and Witches. It did seem nice but I didn't understand why. It not like we're sending Scorp here. He's going to Hogwarts since we live in the Uk. We had also visited the daily prophet office here and their version of the Ministry on Wednesday.

When we got back to hotel that night I finally decided to confront my wife. "Astoria why did we visit all those places. The school and offices. Why are we even in Massachusetts. Why not New York or something I ask" she let I sigh and sat on the bed "Iw anted to tell you this when we got back but I've been offered a position at the prophet office here. Draco this is a big deal. And think. We'd get away from all the awful things you did in school. Scorpius wouldn't be judge so hard" that drew the line "If you think off al those thing why'd we have a kid. Why'd we marry if you thought I was such a terrible person" I yell "Draco I love you and I looked passed everything but do you really think Potter and Weasley's kids aren't going to be like how your were to their parents to Scorpius" "No I don't Potter and them are better then I was. I am not moving here and neither is Scorpius" I stand my ground "Then what Draco we do long distance" and against another line drew "How is that your first thought. Instead of arguing about Scorpius you thinks hour our already horrible relationship. You know what what no long distance" her face lit up at that and took my hand "Draco thank..." "I want a divorce" her face feel. "What why" "we do nothing but fight. And I want to stay in the UK. If you want Scorpius go ahead but I'm serious. We're getting one when we get back. I can't be with you" "Fine but I'll be too busy with work. You can Ah e full custody of your son" then she left and didn't return. The bell boy came to get her bags. He said she was in a different room. She spent the rest of our "romantic Vacation" alone in that room and we just decided to cut it short.

Yn's Pov (Same time line as what you just read with Astoria and Draco in America)

For most of the week I spent time with Scorpius teaching him flash cards and trying to control his teething something Astoria asked me to do. Then when Friday rolled around I took Draco's offer and invited someone over I chose Ginny since we are still very close and she said she wanted to get away for a few hours.
"You know I can't believe that this adorable sweet angle is Malfoys" she smiled holding Scorpius "I know but can I tell you something that been eating at me the past few days" Ginny nodded looking towards me "Draco confessed to me that he had and still does have feeling for me" Ginny gasped "Really. But what about Astoria" she asked "He wants to divorce her. They've been doing. Nothing but fight especially about Scorpius he just doesn't feel the same way anymore" I explain to her "Well how do you feel" "I don't know. I liked him during school but then Fred and I got together and everything changed. Fred meant the world to me. I don't if I'm ready to pass that feeling to someone else" tears began flowing down my checks. "You ungreatful git" we heard the door swing open listening to Astoria's screams. "Your the one who wanted to move our family across the ocean for your pathetic job" Draco yelled. They both stoped and noticed the three of us sitting in their lounge room "I'm gonna get going. Coffee after this week Y/n" Ginny asked I nodded and watched her scurry out. "I'll got put Scorpius in his room and I'll be out of your hair" I say walking towards the stairs "No Y/n. Can you stay a few more days. I'd really appreciate some help moving my things out" Astoria asked mostly towards Draco out of spite "Fine well you do that I'll go file for a lawyer" Draco stormed upstream. "I can't believe I fell for him" Astoria sighed taking her son from my arms "If it's not wrong. Could I asked hat happened" I say "I was offered a job in America. I thought if I showed Draco their ministry office and Ilvermorny then he'd consider the move but he wants a divorce. He doesn't love me anymore" she cried I wrapped my arm around her as she lets all the feelings go "What going to happen to Scorpius" I ask "Draco can have him. I'm just going to be too busy with the new job" she confesses "Come on let's go pack your stuff. Maybe it'll take you mind off this stuff"