Jealousy (Pt 2)

Neville Longbottom
Neville would be jealous of Ron. You and Weasley's have always been close because of the family ties and of the age similarities between you and Ron quickly became best friends. When you and Neville started dating he didn't see anything completely a miss because he was so used to seeing you and Ron together but then he often saw you two flirting instead of just being buddy-buddy. Neville wouldn't really know what to do at first I since he wasn't great with confrontation but there just so intended he buried his insecurities and took and stance and that was around the time after the ministry battle. You had gotten badly injured because bellatrix hit you with a spell. You were lying in the hospital wing, unconscious and Ron had came around to some sure you were ok Neville never left you side. Ron had expressed to you he didn't want to loose you this is when Neville stood his ground telling Ron that you were his and to stop flirting with his girlfriend. Secretly you had woken up unbeknownst to the boys. Smiling happily to yourself that Neville carried so much about you to just forget about everything. Ron was stunned at the sudden outbreak from the usual quiet and nervous Neville and apologized and left. You never told Neville you heard what he said but you never forgot it.

Oliver Wood
Oliver wood be jealous of Neville. With Oliver being so engrossed with quidditch you often spent more time with Neville. Not completely ignoring your boyfriend but if he was at practice you'd spend time with Neville helping him in the green house or just goofing off together. One day Oliver really wanted to spend some extra time with before the same so surprisingly he let the practice go short and went to find you. He found you and Neville in the green house laughing together. He wasn't mad just a bit hurt at the scene. He didn't want to be the dick who inturpted so he got some passing gryffindor to do it instead. He told them to tell you he need you and it was an important and to meet him at common room. When you arrived you were in a panic and saw him casually sitting on the lounge and he explained he just wanted some time with his girl and never told her anything about that day and how jealous he was of Neville.

Cedric Diggory
Cedric would be jealous of Draco. You and Draco were always close. To be fair you were one of the only people nice to him. Cedric often found displeased at the little gifts Draco would give you. One Christmas Draco had gifted you a very expensive necklace. When you all got back and Cedric saw you wearing it felt bad for the gift he got you which wasn't as flashy and and expensive as the necklace. You wore it a lot but you did also where the bracelet Cedric had gotten you along with it. One day you and Draco had decided to study together for an upcoming potion test. You told Cedric this but he had overheard Draco talking to his friends "I don't what house she's in. She's attractive, smart and nice. And I've seen the gift the Hufflepuff prince has gotten her. It won't be very difficult to get her to leave him and be with me" he snickered. Cedric had enough left his group of friend and walked right over to Draco and punched him square in the face in front of everyone including you. You ran over and pulled Cedric off Draco. You told Draco's friend to get him to the hospital wing for the bloody nose. Well you pulled Cedric away from the coward. Cedric explained the situation leading up to the accident. And you explained that would never happen. You took off the necklace Draco gave you and handed it to Cedric. "You are my boyfriend not Draco. I promise you I'd never date him." Cedric was so happy to hear that. He tossed the necklace away and kissed you passionately. You still talked with Draco and was still nice but never hung out with him anymore eventually Draco stopped trying to get your attention and left you alone. And well Cedric was very pleased with this.

Tom Riddle:
Tom would be jealous of Abraxas Malfoy. Malfoy would always flirt with you and it ticked of Tom a lot. In one instance, you and Malfoy had be paired for a potion assignment and had to spend sometime together to work on it. Abraxas didn't care if Tom was around or not he would flirt with you and now that you were alone in the library not much was a topping him. "You know Riddle gotta be careful with you" he said watching you read the text book "excuse me" you asked a bit insaulted "I mean you gorgeous and smart. And with the way Riddle treats you I'd thought you'd have left him by now. Besides why would a pure/blood like yourself want to date some lowly half blood" he said reaching over to twirl you hair "A lowly half/blood that could kill you" Tom voice scared both of you. Malfoy retracted his hand and stairs straight at your very obviously upset boyfriend "You wouldn't dare" Malfoy said clearly a bit nervous. Tom went for his wand and Malfoy cleared. Tom took and seat and caressed your cheek "You know I quiet like jealous you" you smiled leaning for a kiss "Well nothing and no one is taking my princess away from me." He helped you finish the project that night and just put Malfoy's name on it so you would have to spend more time with him.