Bet O.W (Pt2)

Requested pt 2: avalaharnar1
Read Part 1 please
(M/P- Your mom's profession. F/P-Fathers profession. Y/S- Your sibling Y/S/N- Your siblings name )
Sorry for all the Pov switch's

Plot: The day has come Yn and Oliver's date. And they may not admit to their friend they both really excited about it.

Oliver's Pov
I was making my way to the great hall to give Yn my jersey. When I walked in she was sitting with Adrian and Marcus. "Wood" she says coldly as I approach the table "Yl. Here's my jersey" I hand it to her. The whole table erupts with sounds "Shut it" Yn snaps "PleaE tell me you washes it" she asks "Yea I washed it don't worry" I nod then leave. "So wood you got a date with the Slytherin Captain" George wiggled his eyebrows. "Yes I do" I say "Ao does this mean you've got a crush" Fred asked "No is more to embarrass her then me" I say get some food on my plate "oh come on even I think she a bit attractive" Fred tells me "Well good for you" I was lying I didn't have a massive crush on her and this was my best chance at getting her to seen me as a wrist and not her competition

Yn's Pov
"I can't believe you agreed to go on a date with that Gryffindor" Marcus says "I know but it was for that bet. Heck I'm the one who got the whole Jersey thing in his head" I tell him "You like him don't you" Adrian says "What Wood. No way" I lie. I always had a soft spot for Oliver. When Draco joined the team last year. And we get into arguments beofre I game Olive would always pull me away. I confronted him on it and he said it because he didn't want to deal with Flint or Adrian being captain. Recently I've been seeing Oliver as more then just an opponent. He's really cute, get pretty ok grades and is sweet.

Saturday

It was the day. The date was today. Oliver said we were going to the Three brooms sticks...and that I had wear the jersey. Which I was okay with since I didn't have to worry too much about my outfit. I did my hair nicely and did light make up and left. "Don't you look nice. Trying to impress Wood" Adrian smiles "No i just don't want to look a mess at Hogsmeed" I tel them. "Well don't have too much fun. We don't need a Gryffidnor/ slytherin kid running around" Marcus jokes i through one of the pillows at him "Shut it flint" I yell and then leave

Oliver's Pov
I don't think I've ever been this nervous for anything. My palms were all sweaty my heart was raving. I think the last I got this close to being nervous was Harry's first game. "You good mate" Fred asked "Yeah I'm fine" I nod "Tell that to your forehead it's dripping" George laughs I wipe it away "Shut up" then I leave.

I was waiting at the door of the three broom sticks and see Yn approaching. She was wearing my jersey which I wa shake she listen to that note. "Hey Yn" I say "Hey Wood" she smiles. We walk in's nod take a seat. "So wh as t are we meant to do" she asks "Talk about ourselves. Umm what do your parents do" I say "My mum is a M/P and my dad is a F/P" she explains "Oh that's cool" "do you have any siblings" I ask "Yeah I've got a Y/S named, Y/S/N." she tells me. We spend at least an hour or something just thing each our life stories.
"You know I'm glad you asked me out, Oliver. This was fun" she smiles. It felt nice hearing actually say my name instead of Just Wood. I decide to be a bit bold and take her hand "I am too" she blush at the gesture. That when it went down hill. Her friends walked in. She quickly pulled away and crosses her arms a sour look. "Ok we did the bet. I'm gonna hang out with my friends. Wood" she gets up taking off the jersey and just holds now going over to seat with the Slytherin team. I don't know what to think. If she didn't want to seem all lovey dovey around the team or it was just an act that ended when her friend came in. I paid for both of our drinks and left.

Yn's Pov
I watched Oliver get up and leave paying with a frown on his face. I really did feel dreadful for changing so quickly but I didn't need my friends and team mate thinking I went soft for the Gryffindor Keeper "How was the date Yl" Marcus asked "Dead-full I'm glad it's over" I say playing with the collar of the jersey in my lap. "How long you go to wear this" Adrian sled pointing to it "Till the end of the year" I say "So any secrets he spilled we can use" Marcus asked "What no. And even if he say I wouldn't tell you" I scoff "How come Yl. Got a soft spot" Malfoy teases "Of course not. I just don't think you need to know his life story" I say.

Oliver's Pov
I got back to the caste and just fell on my bed. George and Fred followed me up "You good, Oli" Fred asks " not particularly. The date was perfect. We talked, held hands she even called it fun. But then her friend walked in and she changed acted all crude and arrogant like it was all an act" I explain my voice muffled by the pillow "I'm sorry Mate" George says patting my back. "Let go eat something. Dinner is soon. Maybe watching Ron stuff his face will cheer you up" they says. I shrug and just follow them to the hall. Yn already their with her friends. She looks at me and smiles. Her friend are too busy chatting to notice. I shake my head back dust sit down. Her face fell.

The twins were right watching Ron eat was pretty funny. And listening to Hermiorn tel at him was nice too. "Oi wood can we talk" I look I've over see Yn with a scowl on her face holding my jersey. I frown and  follow. We walk out to the hall "What do you want" I snap "Look I'm sorry for what I did. I did really have a night time with you. It's just Malfoy wouldn't let me live it down if I looked happy with you on a date. Im still the caption for next year and I can't let him get to me. I worked hard for my...." I cut her off beofre she could find she'd crashing my lips to hers. And she kissed back fast. I put my hand on her face pulling her close. "What was that for" she asks pulling away "I test. If you kissed me back I know you liked the day truest you push me away I leave and we never speak." I explain "Oliver I did really like you. I have since we were 13" she tells s me "Really" I ask her teasing she blush's "Yes but till we graduate can we keep to ourselves." She asks "How about to the Gryffindor common room inside no one there is gonna same something" she nods hugging me. "Take this so they thinks that what we were talking about" she hands the jersey "Ok it was a dumb sort of the bet" I say "It was my idea" she says as I walk in before her.