Flirt (S.B)

House: Ravenclaw
Year: 6 (Marauders era)
Blood: Not important
Y/a- what you'd smell like in Amorentia

Plot: Sirius Black can get any girl he wants. Most would flirt with him every chance they get and he'd do the same pointless flirting just to tease and mess with them. Never once did he really fancy any of them. That was until he met you. The one girl who could care less about the Hogwarts playboy, Sirius Black

Sirius' Pov
"Ok where's Moony" Prongs asked notice the lack of werewolves presence "Study group" Peter says a mouth full of food. "Since gene does he take a study group" I ask Wormtail shrugged. "There he is" Prong pointed over tot he door Remus walked in with an incrediblly attractive looking girl. They were looking down at her notebook talking. They eventually made their way to our end of the table "Thank again Remus" she smiled "Oh no problem Yn, see ya " the girl left and Moony took a seat next to me "Who's she" I asked they'd let looked at me like I had two heads. "That Yn Yl. You've been the same classes as her for years" James explains "I don't remember a Yn" I say "That becuase she actually care about her grades and not the Hogwarts Play boy" Remus says getting food on his plate. "Well can you introduce me to her" I ask "Not a chance. She's my friend and I'd like to o keep it that way" Moony say. "Fine I'll just do it myself" I stood up and walked over the Ravenclaw table.

Yn's Pov
I began playing my food when someone took the seat next to me. "Hello" they said. I looked over and saw Sirius Black "What do you want" I say "To talk to a very attractive girl" he flirts "That's nice but I don't want to talk to helpless flirt" I say. He's speechless. I can hear a few giggles from people form the table. "Cat got your tongue, Black" Tyler Davis joked. Sirius just got up and walked back to his table.

Sirius' Pov
"You good, Pads" Prongs asked "It didn't work" I say "What mindlessly flirting with a girl whose doesn't care much for relationships didn't like you" Moony asks "shut up. I'll get her to come around you'll see" I say standing my food angrily.

The next day...
Remus said we had potions with Yn and Slughorn told us the day before to sit with the person we want to work with. So I waited for Yn to walk in and follow her. Not creepily. She sat down at a desks she aired for probably someone else but I took the seat next to her. "Sirius that seat is taken" she tell me Slughorn walks in and this meant she has to stay in this spot and can't move "Yeah by me" I smile at her just before Slughorn started. She huffed and being o listen will I smiled to myself. We were starting the Amorentia lesson.

"We will brewing to potions next week so take the next two day to research and study for with you partner" Slughorn told as class ended. "Looks like we'll be spending so time together" I said playful putting my arm on the back of Yn's chair. "Bite me, Black" she snapped "gladly" I smirk. As Slughorn dismissed us Yn raced out of class. "You really pressuring this" Moony says as we leave for transfiguration "If course. I want to know why she doesn't like me" I say in defends "She doesn't like you because your a helpless flirt. It you really want to try and at least get her to not act like that. Try being nice and not a playboy" Remus explained to me "you think it'll work" I say he nods as we enter the class

After classes in the library
Yn told me to meet her in the loaner so that where I went. "Moony told me to apologize for the comment I made in potion to I might as well start there. "Look I've already got the books and marked the pages. Just read yours and Mae some notes" she explained handing me a book "Thanks, and also I'm sorry and earlier today and the comment." She looked at my baffled "Your forgiven" she guessed then went to reading

Yn'a Pov
He apologized. He actually apologized. Well we were reading. I could see he was glancing up every so often. "Is something wrong". I ask finally "No. Everything's perfect" he shakes his head smiling. I nodded and went back to reading.
"Okay well I got all my notes" I say handing him the page. "Here you go" he handed me his. "Kay. We'll see ya later, Sirius" I wave him off "See ya later, ya"

The next week

So far Sirius hasn't been a burden at all. He's been actually helping and not just pointlessly flirting with me or asking me out. I walked into the class to see Mayra and fellow Ravenclaw. In my seat tracing patterns on Sirius hands batting her lashes. He didn't seem very intrigued by the conversation. I get this out in my stomach though. "You ok" Remus asked seeing I hadn't moved from my spot. "Yea I'm fine." I nodded "I think that feeling is jealously" he tell me. I glare at him "I am not jealous, Lupin" I tell him then go over to the desk. "Mayra, I believe you in my spot" I tell her. She look up a amused at me "Fine. I'll see you later Sirius" she smiled flirtatiously at him. He nodded at her. "You do realize she's slept with half of the boys in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff in our year" I tel him. "So. Why'd o care you I hang out with. Or are you jealous" he smirks "What jealous of her and you. Not a chance" I tell him. My heart telling me I'm so wrong. Damnit I've fallen for Sirius Black.

After the potions are brewed...
"Now who's oils like to go first, Mr. Potter" Slughorn asked. James stepped up and smelt the potion. "Butter beer and a floral shampoo" I looked over to see Lily Evens blush like mad. "Ok Miss. Evens" she step up "Marzipan, cherries and Umm that's it" she looked so bashful. "What else Lily" I asked "Jame's robes" she whispered. I giggled align with her. "Mr. Black". Sirius stepped up and said "Y/A" I looked down knowing that those thing were very similar to me "Miss. Yl" I steed tot he potion and inhaled "sea water, leather and fresh linen" I say

Sirius Pov
"Sea water, leather and fresh linen"she says. "You smell of sea water" James whispers to me "Excise me" I say "Sirius you smell like sea water that Cologne you use, your leather jacket the one you wore to the library the first time you meet up with Yn, and fresh linen Moony always does your laundry so it smell nice" he explained further . She actually likes me.

After class
I trie to look for Yn and I did "Hey can we talk" I ask her. She nods and we go somewhere a bit more private "What's ups Siri..." before she could finish I tested my theory and kissed her. I felt her lean in. We both pulled away. "That was unexpected" I smile. "You kissed me, Black" she laughs a bit. "But you kissed back" I tell her. "Yes and" I brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. She nuzzled slightly into my palm. "Yn, do you maybe wanna go to hogsmead with me" I ask starring into her eyes. She nodded "Yes, but on one condition" she said I nodded "No more flirting" "Only you, and I'll turn away anyone who does".