Maid of Honor (S.B)

(No one can tell me that,man^^^^ isn't attractive. Also Voldemort doesn't exist in this story)

House: Don't have one
Blood:Muggle
Year: After school
Plot: In which Yn, the younger sister of Lily who actually accepts her for who she is goes to the Wedding and become the recipient and the affections a certain dark haired wizard.

Yn's Pov
My sisters wedding is tonight and I was so happy for her. James was a wonderful guy. Yes Lily often complained a about him for 6 years and I will forever rub that factor in her face and be the first to tell the children's about their parents whirl wind of a relationship but today I will refrain. Petunia was bring her boyfriend Vernon (I know she couldn't actually be able to since magic is a secret but just go with it. It'll help the story so much).
"Lily you look lovely" I smiled at my older sister admiring her. "You really think so" she asks "Yes j do. James will drop dead" I tell her "in a good way" I reassure her. "Girls it's time" Dad comes in. "Ok. I'll see you out there" I say grabbing my bouquet. I wasn't able to o go to any sort of the rehearsals since I was busy working. So I don't actually know who the best man is. As the maid of honour I was down the aisle first. As the music started I began walking with the melody. I finally looked straight towards James and his side. Full of interesting looking people. Lily's side wasn't filled with our family members. Considering the circumstances so they were doing two ceremonies for our family. The wizarding school Lily went to was paying for this wedding and Jame and Lily paid for the "muggle" as they call us wedding. I looked next to James to see his best man. A long black hair guy would was extremely attractive. As I got closer I could see more of his features. Sparkling grey eyes glowing skin that I was jealous of. I reached the alter still looking at him and noticed this and winked. Causing me to blush a deep red as Lily and Dad walked the aisle. James looked like he could sweat an entire water park.

The wizard Reception
Lily and James were enjoying their first dance as a married couple. Looking lovingly into each other's eyes. I couldn't help but admire. Then I looked over at my other sister and was ready to puke. Her hanging off Vernon. Petunia was a very attractive girl and she chose him as a Souter she could do so much better. "Gross" I say to myself looking away "I agree" Someone says taking the seat next to me. I look over and see the best man holding row glasses of wine handing me one. "Thank you" I say taking a sip "I'm Sirius by the way. And may I add you look ravishing in this dress" he smirks "thank you a agin Sirius. Yn and you do look very handsome in your suit" I blush he just smirks more. "Lily has talks very highly of you. But never once did she mention that you were the prettiest of of the Evens sisters" he tells me taking a sip of his drink. "Did she ever talk about me" he asks "Your Sirius Black" I ask he nods "Yes she talked a bit about you, were a obnoxious annoying boy who obsessed over her and James getting together" I tell him the blunt truth "and I will give her that. She's a hundred percent correct" he smiles earning a laugh from me. Lily and James' dance ended a bit ago and people were begging to join them in the dance floor. "I gotta ask. Who's the extremely tall guy" I say pointing over to a brunette breaded man "oh that Hagrid. He works at works at the grounds keeper. The lady I've ethers is professor Mcgnagall. Our transfiguration teacher. The old man with her is Dumbeldore the headmaster. And the goblin is Professor Flickwhit our charms teacher" Sirius explains. I was baffled by all this "wow" "Yeha and none of them partially like me or James but they love Lily so." He shrugged "Yes I do remember. Lily saying James mad his friends were "pranksters" I quote her "Yes we are. Now we can either keep chatting or you can indulge me a dance" he stands up holding his hand out. I put my glass of the table and take his hand. Sirius leads me over to the dance floor swaying us back and forth. His one hand on my hip the other holding my hand.

Later that night...
The night was getting late and my feet were killing me I never thought I'd dance so much  at this wedding so I wore shoes that were only comfortable while sitting. I had left Sirius to chat with his tower friends Remus walking off away from the group. Looking up at the stars.

There were fireworks going off from the wedding but I was a elf o get far enough away to see clearly up. Well enjoying the view and pair of arms wrapped themselves around me. "Hello again" Sirius mumbles "Hi" I smile "I enjoyed tonight" he tells me "I did to. I really need just one night with someone to forget about my life staring." I say. Sirius steps away walking I front of me looking confused "Just one night. I thought you had a good time" he say "I did. But this was just a wedding flirt thing between a maid of honour and beat man right. We can't actually be toget..." before I could finish. Sirius pulled me into a longing kiss. After a bit he pulls away cupping my face in his hand as I linger my finger on my lips immediately missing the feeling. "Why not" he asks I look at him confused "why can't we be together" "Sirius your a wizard. I'm not" I say " bollocks. Wizards and Muggle can be together. How do you think he have half bloods like Remus" I looked at him even more confused. "Remus's dad is a pure-blood wizard who gave up his pure-blood line for Remus' mum a muggle. And I don't give a damn about my blood. One date Yn. Just one and we can go from there" he asks pulling me close to him smiling which only causes me to to the same

 Just one and we can go from there" he asks pulling me close to him smiling which only causes me to to the same

"Alright one date Sirius" I kiss his nose.

(A/n: I've finished writing my scripts and some shifting scenarios. Would you guys like if I posted at least the script?)