Secretly Dating (D.M)

Request by JulzLovDraco4Eva

House:Gryffindor
Blood:Muggle born
Year:6
Plot: Y/n is best friends with the trio but is also secretly dating Draco Malfoy. They obviously told no one not wanting to get the black lash from anyone. Draco for dating a muggle born Gryffindor and y/n for dating Draco Malfoy the school tormentor. The secret gets out one day and put Y/n in danger.
                       ⚠️TW:Torturing⚠️
Y/n'a Pov
"Come on Y/n. Join us" Hermione sang looking at me my eyes were focused on my Slytherin prince "y/n" Ron nudged me I lost focus "What was that" I ask confused "What were you looking at" Harry asked "Nothing just starring of into space" I lie. "Come to hogsmead with us" Hermione repeated "You know what sure. It's been forever since I've been there" I agree knowing Draco was going to and wouldn't be able to hang out here. Like we normally do. She smiled at me happily.

We were making our way to the three broomsticks when black smoke came in front of us. I heard struggling, screaming and running. I opened my eye to be met with a set a icy grey ones. It was Lucius Malfoy I began running but he laughed and hit me with the prettifying spell.

At Malfoy Manor
I woke up my head and arms in pain. My arms were chained up to a stone wall. "She's awake" I heard someone whisper. I looked over and saw my friends in a separate cell just a wall of bars i between us "What happened" I asked "shhh" Ron scolded me. Then we heard a door unlock and footsteps. Bellatrix, Lucius and Draco came down. There was small part of me that thought Draco only dated me to get to the trio. Until "Father why is she here" Draco said running over to me obviously being stopped by the door "Get away from her Draco" Lucius pulled his son back. "How'd you find out" Draco asked his dad and aunt "Miss Parksion was honourable to send me a picture letter explain your betrayal and a picture of you kiss this Mudblooded girl." He showed Draco a picture "now is she the reason your resisting us" he asked "No she not. I'm sorry o don't want to be a death eater" Draco replied "lair" Bellatrix said pushing Draco onto a chair his father stand by him. His arms were tied to a chi air "Now you will watch her begging for mercy along with those three"Lucius said motioning over to Hermione and the other who were soon Magog chained to the bars. Bellatrix got closer unlocking the door "No please don't" I say crying struggling at the chinas. "Look at that. The mudblood is already begging. How pathetic" she spat. Drawing her wand. Tears ran down my face. The word please falling from my mouth "Crucio" she start torturing me. It's felt like I was being stabbed from all different angle. Along with my screaming I could hear Hermione doing that telling them to stop. After what felt like hours it stopped "Any words to say" Bella asked me. I could barley speak from the pain. All my friends and boyfriend were shouting to stop but she wanted me to say something but I couldn't "alright then." Then it started up again. And so did the screaming and tears. This kept going on forever. More then five time did she stop every time I couldn't says anything and that what she wanted. "Fine fine I'll join you just stop it" Draco yelled the pain stop and his dad and aunt turned to him "Good boy Draco. But I hope you know. They all still going to die" Lusius told him undoing his wrist. Just then he knows his father over grabbing his wand. "Expelliumos" Bellatrix  went flying. Draco undid all of our wrist with a simple flick of his wrist. I feel to the ground. "Back to Hogwarts" Draco told the trio as he appeared him and I to the hospital wing. "Help" Draco yelled carrying me. "Dear boy what happened" I heard madam Promfrey "Not important just help her" he cries out I felt his tear fall on my cheeks "I need to know what happened" Madam told him as I was laid on the bed "She was tortured by Bellatrix." He finally told her.

A few hours later
I woke up in the hospital wing. My head pounding my body crying out with pain. I could feel someone holding my hand tracing circle on it. I groaned as I tried to sit up. Draco's face lit up when he saw my eyes were open "Darling. Your awake" his his eye were puffy and red. "How do you feel" Hermione asked coming over "Like I've been stabbed a hundred times" I tell them truthfully "I'm sorry I should have been more careful and made..." I cut off Draco "It's both of our fault. We both should have made sure no one was around." I tell him nodding "I'm gonna talk to Pansy as soon as your better but till then I'm not leaving" Draco's told his ground. "I don't mean to break the mood but why didn't you tells us y/n" Ron asked "Ph yeah I'm telling my best friend I'm dating the boy that been bullying them for years" I say sarcastically "fair point" Ron agreed. They take their leave. "What going to happen" I ask Draco "I don't know yet. Dumbledore has it arranged for me to live with Nymphadora Tonk and Professor Lupin. She my only living reactive that hasn't tried to kill my girlfriend" I looked at him confused. "Tonks is my cousin. On my mum's side" I nodded "I want to rest Draco but can you stay for when I wake up" I ask "Like I said darling I'm not leaving your side" he smiled giving my hand a soft kiss trying not to hurt me.