Friends until the End (N.T)

This is my first Nymphadora imagine so bare with me if I can a couple things wrong.

Requested @billie_lupin-black79
House:Hufflepuff
Blood: Half blood
Year: flashbacks and during OOTP (Tonks is two years older then the reader. The twins are threes younger. Birthday are a bit messy for actual characters I know but just deal with or the story doesn't work)

Plot: Yn and Tonks have been friends since Yn began Hogwarts. They did a lot together and over the later years both began have feelings for the other but Tonks graduated before they could ever be reciprocated.

Yn's Pov (Yn's First year, Tonks third . First day of classes)

I had no idea where anything was in the castle. It was huge. I tried to ask a couple people but then all turned away and left. I walked up to a few Gryffindors to ask where transfiguration was but they just laughed and left. "Don't take it too hard. Most upper class mess don't help the younger kids" a girl said walking over to me. She was also on my house. "I guess that makes sense" I say. "Where you going" she asked "Transfigurations" I show her my schedule "Oh come on. I'm Nymphadora Tonks by the way" she says. "I'm Yn it's nice to meet you Nymphadora" I smile. 

(Yn's fifth year Tonks seventh)

Nymph and I were out for our nightly walk. We do this pretty commonly since we both find it hard to fall asleep. "I can't believe I graduate this year" she says as we get to the lake side "I know the next few years are gonna be so weird" I say looking down. I had grown so close with Nymph. I really don't want her to leave but I know it'll probably be good for her to get out of school. "Promise me well stay friends after I leave" I say to her "Friends till the end" she give me a hug. If only we really meant it

Yn's Seventh year, the twins 4th year

I was by the lake after the second task re reading some old thing from over the years. "There you are Yl" I turned around and saw the Weasley twins. Their a few years young then me but we still hang out a bunch. "So whatcha doing. We missed you at the task" Fred asked "I don't feel like going. The whole idea is just awful" I tell them "always the stereotype Hufflepuff" George swings his arm around me "You shut it" I tell them going back to my reading "What's this" Fed asks "old papers from I've the years" I tell them. "Who's Nymph" George asks picking up a letter "Oh she was my best friend she a graduated I think the year you came to school. We everything together" I say. "You Miss her" they ask "Yeah. We said we'd stay in content but that didn't happen" I look down upset "Well we promise to keep the promise of sticking together forever" They boys say "a thanks you too".

The next year
I had gotten a letter from Lupin asking me to join the Weasley's at Grimald place. I was a tad confused when I got the address. "Hello" I yell "number 12. That's not even here" I say to myself just then the muggle building informs of me began slipping apart. "I love magic" I whisper. I go up and block on the door. It open nearly immediately and I walked. Immediately getting screamed at by a painting. "Fifthly half-Blood" "oh don't mind that thing" Sirius Nlack came and greeted me. Picking up a sheet draping it over the painting "Who is it" I ask "My mother. Now I'm guessing your Yn Yl. Remus told me about you" I nod. I follow him into a meeting room where Mr and Mrs Weasley are "oh Yn dear" Mrs Weasley comes over and gives me a hug "Now Molly she's an adult she'll be in the meeting" Remus reminds Mrs Weasley who gives him a scowl but then goes to leave when we hear the front door open. "Harry's here" Sirius announces. "What meeting" I ask mr Weasley "The order of the Phoenix. We'll explain later" I nod and follow the res rod them out. I see Harry gives Sirius a hug. "Are the..." before I could ask if the twins were here I saw a brush of purple hair go by. I pushed a little bit through the happy god family  reunion to see if I was right. And I was "Nymph" I say excitedly.  She true s around and immediately smiles "Yn" she runs over and hugs me. "I've missed you" she says "I've missed you too" I took in her appearance. I've always though Nymph was a very pretty girl but now that I've figured out my own perefences I realize how attractive She really is.

After the meeting.
"Yn can we talk for a second" Nymph asks I nod and follow her away from the forward "what's up" I say "I know I said we'd keep in contact but I've been busy and I'm sure so have you I mean you only graduated last year" "Nymph I understand why we lost contact" she nods looking down "Hey Friends till the end  right" I say to her. She looks at me. She breathes in  then pulls me into a kiss my my waist. My hands tangle into her hair. Afterward few seconds we pull away to breath. "Maybe more then just friends" she asks. "Maybe more till the end" I smile pulling her in for another kiss