She's a Weasey (George.W)

"Go read part 1-2 for context (She's a Malfoy and He's a Weasley)

Plot: It's been a little over a year since everyone found out about Yn and George. Yn is living above the shop with George and Fred. George proposed to Yn a little after the events and Yn has been spending her time planning the wedding. Her and George are over the moon to be married and with each other for life. But a unexpected guest crashes the big day.

Yn's dress

George's Suit

George's Suit

The venue (it's meant to be the woods where we meet Cedric and Mr Diggory in the fourth movie)

The ring

Yn's PovI stood in the middle of Ginny's room in a robe admiring the dress

Yn's Pov
I stood in the middle of Ginny's room in a robe admiring the dress. I couldn't believe my real wedding was today. I was so excited. But I couldn't help but think about Draco and my mother. George and I decided not to invite my family other then my aunt Andromeda because he didn't want family drama. Draco has wrote letters asking me to come home and that he accepts my choice. I've cried myself to sleep some nights reading the letters but I needed to stand ground against father. At this point my eyes were started to fill with tears. "Ok so Yn Flickwhit just arrived with the..." Ginny had come in but soon noticed my demeanour. "What's wrong" Ginny rushed over "I'm regretting our decision" I say not think much of my words. "No no no you are not backing down from marry George you've put him through enough last year" she began to yell at me. This caused Fred, Molly, Hermione and Ron to come running up. "What's happening" Fred asked looking at me. They still haven't fully gotten the idea that I'm marry George and still have their moments of harshness with me. "Are you backing out" Molly says "No of course not. I meant the decision of not inviting my brother and mother" I say upset. Everyone looked down. Ron and Fred left embarrassed, wel Molly came over and hugged me. "We're sorry dear" she coos "As much as I'd hate to rush you but we are due to start soon" Hermione says. I nod and wipe my eyes. My hair and make had already been done. Well Molly got the dress ready Ginny fixed my eye makeup a touch. Hermione left to make sure things were perfectly ready we'll Ginny and Molly helped me with my dress. Just as we were about to put on the necklace Molly had given me from her wedding day an owl knocked st the window. "What in Merlin's name" Ginny went to open it. I recognize the owl. It was Light the Malfoy's owl. "That our family owl" I say standing up. Light dropping a small parcel then left. Molly picked up handing it to me. I opened to see my mother's wedding jewelry and a small note. "Word of your marriage spreads fast. Now we understand we are not invited but I do hope you'll wear my necklace at least. A Black family heirloom. I had always hoped I could clasped on you on your big day but I'm sure Mrs. Weasley can do it just fine. Have a lovely day, my daughter". "Yn dear" Molly asked noticing my faint smile. "It's my mother's wedding jewelry " I say picking it up.

I turned to Molly "I know I said I'd wear yours but

I turned to Molly "I know I said I'd wear yours but...go ahead Yn" Molly cut my off smiling. I handed her the necklace to clasped it. I remember when I was little and first saw mother and fathers wedding photos admiring the necklace. This was the first I've seen it in person it was kept with the rest of the family jewels hidden in a safe somewhere in the manor. "We're ready" Hermione came in gasping when she saw me "You look beautiful Yn" she smiled. "Thank you and I am" I nod. We apprated the location. Everything look almost enchanted. Everyone looked so nice all dressed up. Aunt Andromeda was waiting for us since I had asked her to walk me down the aisle. The girls went and took their seats. Andromeda looked at my questionably "those are Narcissa's" she points out. "She sent them to me. She wanted to have me wearing them" I tel him she nods and we begin to walk. The band began to play as the guest stood up. George looked stunned when we saw me. When we got to the front Andromeda let go and took her seat. George took my hands and looked at me lovingly. "Gorgeous as always" he smiles.

After the ceremony...
"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride" George pulled me by my waist kissing me deeply. Everyone cheered and clapped. "I love you George Weasley" I say when we pull away. "I love you too Yn Weasley" he smirked.

We were all at the reception area. We had done our first already and now George was doing the Mother son dance. Sirius had asked if I wanted to dance with him but I said not because i didn't like the gesture but I just wouldn't feel right dancing without my real father even though I did see Sirius had a bit of a father figure these past years. I looked around at all the happy face smiling soon the dance floor. I looked back into he woods when I saw a almost white flash turn and run. I taped on Ginny's shoulder telling her I'd be right back. "Where are you going" she asked "Just want to see something" she says ok a bit confused when she saw my direction. I went into he wood my wand ready. I saw the white spec again. "Immoblia" (not sure if that the right spell). I was able to stun the figure. When I got loser I recognized who it was "Draco" I say shocked. I unfroze him and hugged him. "What are you doing here" I asked "I couldn't miss this day even if you didn't want me here" he tells me. "Draco I should have invited you I just didn't want Father here and ruin everything" I explained "Well you look happy with your new family. I'll leave and will tel mother you wore her jewelry" he says "Wait no. Stay" I tel him. "Do you really think they want me here" he says "They'll just have to suck it up. I want you here" he smile and follows me back the reception area. A few people are shocked when they see us. George came running over and hugged me. "Don't do that. You scared us" he said. "I just left for a few minutes" I pull away "We'll yea but you didn't give Ginny much to go on" he says to me. I nod my head towards Draco "Oh" he frowns. But suck it up and puts his hand out. Draoc shakes it "Congratulations Weasley" Draco says I nudge him "Congratulations George" he fixes himself. "Come on I want to dance with my brother in replacement of a father daughter dance" I pulled Draco to the dance floor. George took Ginny out as well. "Thank you for coming Draco" I tell him "Your my sister and I love you. Plus I didn't want to miss saying your a Weasley now" he teased a bit. "Shut up" I laugh