He's a Weasely (George.W)

This is part two of She's a Malfoy.

Requested: Heavily
Type: Angst/Fluff
Blood:Pure-blood
House: Slytherin
Year: Graduated (after war. Fred didn't die. No one of great significance does)

George couldn't be alive what he read. He showed the paper to his twin. Fred immediately feeing terrible. "George wait" Fred noticed George packing his stuff and getting ready to leave "No I need to find her. I'm not ready to loose her. I never will be" George fan downstairs with his suitcase ignoring his family questions and what was happening. Fred explain the situation. The Weasley family all felt dreadful for getting in the way of George and Yn's Love story...

George appeared straight to the Malfoy Manor. Leaving his family confused and wondering what in the world George was going to do to convince the Malfoy's to let him date his daughter.
George walk straight up to the door like their wasn't a bunch of arrogant, rich stuck up wizards who hate his family. Tolling the door bell.
A little elf answered the door. He looked up at the ginger haired boy he'd never seen before. "Hell sir" the elf said questionably "I need to speak with the Malfoy's especially Yn" George says trying tog eat the message waking he means right away. "Master Malfoys, Mistresses Malfoy" the elf called out leading George into the sitting room. George marvelled in the grand home looking at the dark decor. "What is it Coltry. We are very busy..." Lucius scolded the elf but then stopped seeing a Weasley standing in his home "What is Merlins name" he says shocked "Look I am not in the mood for any crappy business dealing father" Yn spoke wiping her tears away then saw her now ex boyfriend "George" she questioned. "Weasl-bee's older brother" Draco says astonished. "Georg what are you doing here" Yn asks him clearly upset "I'm not letting you decide OUR fate" he tries to reason ignoring her family who are confused out of their minds. "Wait a second. Your dating him" Draco asked Yn "I datED him" "Yn Malfoy. He's a Weasley" Lucius scolds his eldest daughter. "Well yes he is but was my Weasley" Yn tells her father. Narcissa chose to stay out this dilemma altogether. "I still am Yn. I love you. I have since the Yule ball. And I don't care what our families think" George goes to grad Yn's hand. "Wel I do. I don't care if my family hates me" she tells him her father, brother and mother loons there as if she was crazy "But I do care what your family thinks. I've seen your siblings. I know how they act first hand. You saw what happens at dinner last night. They don't like me. And I am not asking you to chose me over them. I'd hate myself" Yn argues "Yn Malfoy. My siblings were out of line last night. They weren't expecting a Malfoy to walk through that door. But they don't know you like I do. They think your some careless, arrogant, evil conniving slut of a slytherin. Like your brother" "Excuse me" Draco retorts "but your nothing like that. Your a sweet, kind hearted beautiful girl who I want to spend the rest of my life with. No matter our family's. Think of us as that muggle book Romeo and Juliet. They read in muggle studies" George explains. Yn's eyes wel with tears "Oh Georgie" she run and hugs him. "I love you Yn Malfoy" he whispers "I love you too George Weasley" she smiles. "Well I don't like any of this. Yn let go of him. He's a filthy blood traitor" Lucius tries to go over to pull Yn back but Draco and Narcissa hold him back shaking their heads no  "Fine but your no daughter of mine" he scolds her. Yn turns around "Fine. Then I'm no daughter of yours" she rips the diamonds necklace off her neck throwing at her father. Running out the door with George.

(A/n: thinking about doing a part 3 titled "She's a Weasley". Also I've updated my character list for requests there's a bit more info for certain character)