Jealousy (Pt 4 Marauders)

That's right I'm now adding the Marauders to the mix.

James Potter
James is jealous of Remus. You knew about his condition and also became and animagus with the rest of the Marauders. You often tended to Remus cut and wounds right after the full moon beofre bringing him to promfrey. James often found this quiet irritating Remus and you being so close. Sirius and Peter would explain that he shouldn't be. But it wasn't just then. You and Remus could be found talking and laughing to each other randomly throughout the day and James' blood would boil. He would want to make Moony feel bad considering he already felt like burden during full moons so one day we brought it up with you and you calmly explained that Remus was nothing more then a friend and that to loved him like you brother and that you loved James like a lover.

Sirius Black;
Sirius would be jealous of Regulus. Not becuase he could steal you from him romantically but you would spend a lot of time with the other Black brother. He would often find you and Regulus studying at the library and Sirius would have no shame explaining his thoughts to his little brother. "You've already got the approval of our family. You don't need it from my girlfriend." Sirius would explain and tell him to leave you alone. Brother of them dated to tell you so you'd go and insist to spend some time with Reg but something always "came up" when you want to hang out. Later on in life. That line was something Sirius regretted saying to his brother.

Remus Lupin
Remus would be jealous of Sirius. Sirius would mindlessly flirt with every girl who came his way you were no exception. Remus and you agreed to stay a secret liking the privacy it gave you two. But Remus found it hard to watch his best friend flirt with his girlfriend. You'd always turn him down but there was one day Remus had enough  and went off in his friend that you were off limits. In Remus' deference the full moon was approaching as his was already a hit tucked by that do Sirius flirting didn't help. Let's just say Sirius never flirted with you again and would be very mindful of even complementing your grades or something small anyone would in fear of upsetting the werewolf.

Regulus Black
Regulus would be jealous of of all the Marauders . You and then spend a lot of time together and it would bug Reg seeing you spend some much time with his brother and his friends. Reg was too scared you'd chose them over him to say anything but there was once Regulus really spend the day with you so he explained he didn't like all the Marauders getting your attention instead of him. From the point in you very early spent them with the Marauders and a lot more time with you boyfriend. You felt awful for not even relaxing what you were doing. But how you couldn't be happier.