Birthday (pt3 girls)

Hermione Granger: Your Favourite things
Hermione's Pov
I've got everything ready for today. It's Yn birthday and I want to make it extra special fr her. I got Mrs Weasley to owl me one of her best cake recipes and had Neville help me find her favourite flowers, F/f. And on the trip to Hogmeads I got her favourite sweets and a sweater in her favourite colour F/c. Everything was set. The gifts were wrapped ready for after dinner.
All threw dinner I was jittery in anticipation for later. Once it was over I told Yn to meet me in the RoR to help me with something. So we went on our way for it. When we walked in her eyes lit up. "Hermione is this for me" she asked "Of course love. Who else birthday is it" I smiled. She immediately wrapped me in a hug. "Thank you Mione I love it" I was so happy. "Good I'm glad". We spent the night enjoying each other company.

Ginny Weasley: Breakfast in bed
Ginny's Pov
I was so excited for Yn birthday. I wanted to make it a little special but since we've got classes today I decided to to breakfast in bed. I got up extra early and snuck my way to the kitchen to attempt to make pancakes for her. Once they were done i made my way back to the dorm to surprise her. "Good Morning" I smiled and she began I wake up from the door opening "Morning Gin," she smiled as I sat the tray i front of her "What's all this" she asked "I wanted to do something special before class, so breakfast in bed" I sat down as she began eating. "This is all lovely Ginny. Thank you so much" she said leaning for a kiss. "Happy birthday dear" I said and watched as she ate.

Luna Lovegood: Arts and Crafts
Yn's Pov
Luna had told me to meet her n the Forest. When I arrived she was there throwing raw meat I assumed she was feeding the thestals. I looked around and saw a blanket with a basket on things. "Luna" I smiled going over her smiled brightly "Happy birthday darling" she came and hugged me I returned it with a kiss "Why are we here" I asked as we sat down. "I wanted to make some birthday crafts. I got everything from painting to origami." She smiled beautifully "Well this is definitely the best gift anyone has ever gotten me".
After some time I'd had made at least 5 origami frogs. Not very well I may add well Luna was so eloped in her painting "What are you painting my love" I ask she does t respond for a moment till she turn it around and says "My love" it was a portraits of me doing a frog "Darling it beautiful" I smile "Not as much as you. Happy birthday Yn".