You talk about having a baby (pt2)

Neville Longbottom: (I don't mean to be rude or offend anyone with this part of the preferences)

You and Neville were visiting his parents at St.Mungo's. Mrs. Longbottom took a shine to you. This particular day seemed be a lot of people giving birth. You could hear the baby's all the way in the psych wards. You were telling his parents all about the wedding planning and how excited you were that the day was coming when the cries of a baby could be heard. Mrs. Longbottom came and placed her hand on your stomach. You smiled at this action. The crying had stopped and Mrs. Longbottom took her hand away. A little after we left. "That was sweet" Neville said as we got home "Whst do you mean" you asked getting down some cups for tea "Mum and you. With the crying baby" he said sitting down. "Yeah I guess it was. Have you ever thought about having kids Nev" you asked "I always thought I'd have a daughter" he told me coming over. "That would be sweet. Seeing you hold your little girl. Watching you teach her all about flowers and magical plants" you leaned against your fiancé. "You know we could always try before the weeding" Neville kissed your cheek "Let save that for the honeymoon. I really don't wand tot tailor the dress anymore. It's perfect". He nodded understanding but couldn't wait for the night of your weeding then 9 months later.

Oliver Wood:
It was after a quidditch team between Puddlemere united and the holy head harpies. You could hear the screams from the Weasley's for Ginny and the harpies. They won which meant an upset Oliver. Ginny took the opportunity to tell the coward she was retiring from quidditch. To start a family. It was weird to think Harry and Ginny were already talking about having kids when they've been married for a lot less time then you and Oliver. It had almost been 5 years since you and Oliver had been married. Bill and Fleur were already parents and Percy and Adrey were expecting. You had brought it up well you were still engaged but as much as Oliver wanted children with you. He didn't want to give up quidditch so young. Ginny's announcement had brought you a bit of hope that maybe Oliver would realize we aren't getting any younger. That same night you made it very clear to Oliver that you weren't waiting till you were in your late 30s to have kids and waiting for him to retire. Oliver calmed you down and explained he would love to have kids with you. You had just asked about it so suddenly and so soon to joint a professional quidditch team the first years years ago.

Cedric Diggory:
Cedric had proposed to you after he won the r in front of the entire student body of all three schools. You were so happy and in tears. You were both so I love neither of you wanted to wait to have a grand wedding. Sis free you both graduated you eloped and had a ceremony with close friends and family. Now it was your anniversary and you had Brent allying already about starting a family but tonight was the night you wanted to make it official. After a lovely dinner and gift exchange you told Cedric you wanted to start trying and he was very quick to jump to the idea.

Tom Riddle:
(A/n: Pretend Tom staid handsome and never became a snake looking thing.)
⚠️"Persuasion"⚠️
Tom and you never once discussed the idea of having a child. There was one night Tom had gone all out romantic. Candle were lit in your rooms in the Malfoy manor. There he was you husband sitting at the foot of you bed his dress shirt undone a bit exposing his chest. You had just returned from a meeting with the Black sister and Snape talking about Draco "Tom what is this" you asked setting you robe on the chair. "My queen we need to talk" he purred waving you over. You sat down on the bed next to him. "I know we never talked about it but I began to think. If I do fail for whatever reason. I need someone to take over my reign and try again" he played with a single strand of your hair. "What are you in about Tom" I ask "I want an heir. A child to take over my plans." You were taken a back. "We never talked about having a baby. Tom" you told him. "My queen I need this." "On one condition" he nodded "No charming my womb. To have a boy or take make sure their strong and powerful straight out. We leave my womb alone for the 9 months" you were firm with this. "But love..." "No buts Tom. You want to do find someone else. But don't expect me to your Queen anymore. You aren't the only one with secret wide seats" "Alright. No charming. I promise." He kissed your temple. "No it would be a shame to let this all go tot waste don't you think" Tom whispered leaning in.