𝟷𝟼

.. continued as promised

Doctor Su: (smiles) Mrs. Jackson, you are expecting a child.

Whitney: (gasps) Wow. Seriously? I'm proud of this, I just made a baby.

Janet: (hugs her) I'm so happy for you Whitney. Congratulations!

Whitney: (she started crying) CeCe told me I would. Like eight months ago.

Doctor Su: (puts gel on her belly) Congratulations Mrs. Jackson! I wish you the best in this beautiful pregnancy.

Whitney: (crying from happiness) Thank you so much.

Doctor Su: I'll give you an ultra sound and we'll see how many months this beautiful baby is.

She laid back, pulled up her shirt, and Doctor Su started the ultrasound.

Janet: Do you hear it's heart beat?

Whitney: Yes. It's so beautiful.

Doctor Su: (gasps) Huh? (She looked at Whitney's stomach and then the ultrasound)

Whitney: What's wrong?

Doctor Su: No your still pregnant, it's just saying that your seven months.

Whitney: (stops in her tracks) Huh? (Looks at Janet) She said what?

Janet: Whitney your seven months, that's a whole baby in your stomach.

Whitney: But I just got out of a coma eight months ago?

Doctor Su: From the looks of it, after that coma you had sexual intercourse and you got pregnant then and there. So you've been pregnant for quite some time. Your seven months, just not showing.

Whitney: is that a good thing?

Doctor Su: Yes, in your case it is because the baby is developing properly and your weight gain is perfect. I have a patient who's going through the same thing, her names Aaliyah.

Janet: (they looked at each other) Aaliyah who?

Doctor Su: Aaliyah Haughton.

Whitney: Woah! that's my sister?

Doctor Su: Seriously? Woah there's some type of magic going around.

Whitney: is her baby healthy?

Doctor Su: Her baby is most definitely healthy, I just told her to stop stressing and she'll be fine.

Whitney: Tupac always stresses her out, always (Janet gave Whitney a suspicious look) He never gives her a break.

Janet: So can we get the gender?

Whitney: Yes please, I need to prepare myself.

Doctor Su: It's a girl!

Whitney: i'm a girl mommy.

Aaliyah: (on the phone) hello?

Whitney: (chuckles) Aaliyah, your pregnant aren't you?

Aaliyah: (sniffles) Well yes, how do you know?

Whitney: Our babies are hiding from us (she showed aaliyah the ultrasound) see?

Aaliyah: Your pregnant with me! Same month and due date?

Whitney: Yes, I'm seven months and my due date is on Janet's birthday.

Aaliyah: (gasps) Maybe pregnancy isn't too bad.

Whitney: It's a miracle, that's all. Did you tell momma and daddy?

Aaliyah: I just told them like five minutes ago.