𝟸𝟶

A month later, Whitney came to her and Michael's home to get more of London's clothing.

Michael: (watching her get dressed) Hey babe.

Whitney: Oh so I'm "babe" today? Hey Mike.

Michael: Are you staying at least? (he pulled her closer) I've been losing it without you.

Whitney: Only for today, I'm taking a fight to Newark.

Michael: Why?

Whitney: (packing her jewelry) I think that we should just take a break right now and I wanna go to my hometown for a while. My family is down there.

Michael: What? that's too far.

Whitney: It's my hometown, you just want me here with you. Of course it's too far for you.

Michael: Your eight months. What are you gonna do by yourself Whitney? Im coming with you whitney.

Whitney: We aren't together so what's the issue Michael? Why are so you so worried, I'm gonna be fine.

Michael: Whitney, what if your water breaks on the plane? hmm.

Whitney: Baby I'm eight months pregnant, I'm not assigned to stay on bed rest.

Michael: Whitney, I'm coming with you, your not going out there.

Whitney: Just leave me alone, aren't you supposed to be recovering?

Michael: Do you think I was made out of glass?

Whitney: Evidently if you can't control what you do while drunk.

Michael: Whitney I don't remember that.

Whitney: Of course you don't, I wouldn't wanna remember fucking a bitch out of my wife's league either. Tell her get it together, fall in line.

Michael: (rolls his eyes) Your not taking my baby out there unless I'm coming.

Whitney: Mike she needs to see her grandparents.

They started to argue but this time he was sober.

Michael: Your insecure Whitney! That's your problem. Now I see why you going through all this.

Whitney: Why would you say that?

Michael: Baby I'm not talking about-

Whitney: I hate you, now when this alcohol shit don't end well, don't call Whitney (yells) London! Come here.

Michael: (stands in front of the door) Your not taking her to Newark, I could care less if you go, but your not taking her.

Whitney: I'm taking my flight today. I don't even wanna stay here.

Michael: Your not leaving (London watched them fight) No the fuck your not!

Whitney: Is this the example you wanna set?

London: (crying)

Michael: (picks her up and she laid in his shoulder) I'm sorry London.

Whitney: (packing her bags) Mike just keep her. I'm not doing this.

Michael: (he put London in her room) If you go to Newark, I'm not gonna be there for the birth.

Whitney: Michael I don't care at this point (he seen her wipe her tears) I'll have my family there just keep her and keep everything else.