𝟸𝟹

Trigger warning,
violence

Next scene, Whitney and Michael have been arguing non stop. She was putting so much pressure on the baby and he was putting so much stress on him.

Michael: (pushing her against the wall) Bro shut the fuck up. Damn!

Whitney: (she started crying) Why would you give her a baby? I'm done with you.

Michael: Your not leaving me (she started blacking out) I promise you that.

Whitney: (she blacked out and took herself out of his grip) You know you got me fucked up right?

Without hesitation, she took a knife and stabbed him in his chest four times. She didn't know what she was doing until she heard his screaming which made her come back to her senses.

Whitney:  (drops the knife) Baby? Baby! I'm sorry. (She started to panic) oh shit! (she started crying)

Michael: (coughing up blood while passing out)

She had to think fast. She covered his wound and called the ambulance, he was dying in front of her eyes. The ambulance came as well as the police and as soon as they took Michael to the Emergency room, they arrested her.

Officer Kevin: (cuffing her hands behind her back) Whats the reason behind this?

Whitney: (crying) He got another female pregnant and I blacked out. I didn't mean too.

Officer Leon: (yanks Whitney's arm) Come on.

Officer Kevin: Aye, I got her. You don't have to be rough with every fucking person who gets arrested (he put her in the back of his car)

Whitney: (wiping her eyes) Is he gonna be okay?

Officer Kevin: They said he's losing a lot of blood, he's in emergency surgery right now. I'm not sure how that'll work out. (He searched her background information) Do you need anything before you get behind the cell? I'll try to get you out of there as soon as possible.

Whitney: (she wiped her tears and looked up at him in his rear view mirror) What's your name?

Officer Kevin: I'm Kevin Costner, nice to meet you Whitney Houston. I listen to you a lot.

Whitney: (she got embarrassed) I'm sorry you have to see me this way. I promise I'm not like this all the time.

Officer Kevin: (chuckles) Its okay, I'll cover for you. Do you want anything?

Whitney: No I'm fine, Kevin. Thank you for asking.

He took her to jail and she changed into a orange jumpsuit. She went in her cell and laid there for hours thinking about what she had did.

Robyn: Hey there (she watched whitney blank look at the ceiling) Whitney Houston? No way.

Whitney: (comes back to her senses) Hi, how are you darling?

Robyn: (in shock) We listen to you everyday in here. Your music brings us joy.

Whitney: (she sat up in pain) Thank you (she got a contraction)

Robyn: Are you pregnant?

Whitney: Yes, eight months. I'm just really small because my baby is hiding.

Robyn: Are you okay? You need to get off the top bunk Mrs. Jackson, I don't want you putting pressure on your baby. (She helped Whitney down and she held her belly)

Amaya: (walks in)  Whitney Houston!? I love you so much.

Whitney: (trying not to cry) t-thank you darling.

Amaya: What's wrong?

Robyn: She's getting contractions, bad ones.

She got to the point where she was screaming in pain, but for some reason the baby wasn't ready and no, it wasn't a miscarriage. Officer Kevin came over in her cell and helped her into the hot tub.

Officer Kevin: I got her, you all go in your cells before I get in trouble (he took her to the hot tub) How are you feeling?

Whitney: (holding the bottom of her stomach) Horrible. I can't give birth today or I'll lose it.

Officer Kevin: (looked at her as she was grunting) What king of pills do you usually take during your pregnancy? I can get you some.

Whitney: (leaning over the hot tub) I don't want you getting fired for me, your a nice young man. Keep your job.

Officers Kevin: (He held her hand as she was getting contractions) I'm a actress, if I lose this job I'll be just fine. What kind of pills do you need?

Whitney: Prenatal vitamins, those are the (she got a strong contraction) ouch. Those are the only vitamins that can calm me.

Officer: (looks in the drawer) These?

Whitney: Yes please.

                               Back with Michael.

After being out of surgery, Michael has been weak. It was hard for him to speak or move. He assigned Whitney out of his room and he didn't plan on bailing her out at all.

Katherine: Mike. What did you do to her that made her so mad? This isn't like her.

Michael: (hoarse) Momma I got another female pregnant, I told her, and she stabbed me.

Katherine: Maybe because she's stressed out Mike. Not saying that she should've but maybe she didn't mean too.

Michael: No she meant too momma.

Katherine: Tell me exactly what happened.

Michael: We've been arguing for the past few days, I got drunk, and I slept with Diana. I got her pregnant and I told Whitney. We started arguing and she stabbed me.

Katherine: You two were both wrong. Are you at least going to your child's birth?

Michael: No mama. I don't want be around her. I can't stand her.

Katherine: Your gonna break her Michael.

Michael: Momma. She's gonna be fine. I want her to feel my anger.

. Comment your thoughts 💭
. Vote 🗳