𝟹𝟻

ps. this chapter has so many hints in it. Read carefully <𝟹

                Christmas Eve with The Jackson's.

Whitney: (he slid her ring on her finger) Have you seen my trench coat?

Michael: (counting money) Behind you babe. What did she want again? Was it a black puppy or a brown one?

Whitney: She wanted the pretty brown puppy and she wanted to name it cocoa or something of that nature. You know she's a picky kid, I can't keep up with her half of the times.

Michael: That's the last thing we're getting. She has all of the things she wanted.. even a piano with her name on it. We spent over eighty five thousand on the joint card.

Whitney: That's what happens when your  the best kid in the world. If we spent that much on one and you want ten, imagine how much more we're gonna spend in the future.

Michael: A shit ton of cash but it's nothing at all.

Whitney: Kids are gonna expensive.. you know? I can't wait until our Lon gets home from her tia tonight and she sees how many more gifts "Santa" and "Mrs. Claus" left her. She'll be so excited.

Michael: She most definitely will (they kissed) Santa ain't coming no more tonight, Santa's gonna be with Mrs. Claus (he grabbed her by her waist and kissed her) Right?

Whitney: Mhm, i'm so excited.. and I might just give out before tonight.

Michael: I know you will (setting the alarms) Alright let's go (he wrapped his arms around her hips and they walked to the limo) You look so damn good babe, orange is your color.

Whitney: Red is your color, apple head. (She rubbed his face) I have a huge surprise for you tomorrow. I know you hate surprises but it's worth it.

Michael: I hate surprises from outsiders, not from you or my daughter. Come on, let me get a hint.

Whitney: I can't do that. I'll get anxious that you won't like it but I know for a fact that you'll love it.

Michael: If you think I'll love it, then I'm pretty sure I'll love it.

Brad: (talking from the front of the limo) Mr and Mrs. Jackson, where would you like to stop first?

Michael: SPLA coffee for two hot coffee's. One steaming hot and one warm.

Brad: That's all?