𝟷𝟹

three months later, Whitney and Michael started to get busy again. They forgot how passionate they were until they actually had sex again. After having a session, he left her happy for the first time in three months.

Whitney: (laying on his chest) Can you make me some pasta baby? I'm hungry.

Michael: (half sleep) hmm?

Whitney: (she shook him until he woke up) Can you make me some pasta?

Michael: (yawns) Yea babe.

Whitney: Wait no it's fine, you can go back to bed. I feel bad for waking you.

Michael: (he kissed her) I'm okay babe, I promise you.

Whitney: Are you sure?

Michael: (he put on his robe) I'm positive baby.

He went downstairs and she followed. She sat on the couch and she stared at the wall. Tears started to fall down her face and Mike couldn't understand why.

Michael: (looks over at her while cooking) Babe. What's going on? (he walked over by her and sat next to her)

Whitney: I miss my child so much Michael. I wanted to meet her so bad.

Michael: I promise we'll have more. (he hugged her) Do you think you need counseling? You've cried everyday for three straight months baby, that's not healthy for you mama.

Whitney: (wiping her eyes) No. I'll be fine.

Michael: (he checked her wrists) Remember your promise.

Whitney: I won't cut anymore Michael, I told you that.

Michael: How clean are you from attempting? I wanna know baby.

Whitney: One- three months (London walked in) hi baby.

London: Hi mommy. Hi dada.

Michael: Hi daddy's little girl. Are you up from your nap?

London: I'm still sheepy (she looked over at Whitney) Why cry mama?

Whitney: (she faked a smile) I'm not crying.. at all.

London: (sat one whitney's lap) Otay.

Whitney: (She was close to breaking down again but Michael stopped her)

Michael: Ah ah, don't do it. I love you.

Whitney: I love you too.

London: I wove you mommy.

Whitney: Mommy loves you too. Your my blessing, do you know that?

London: (smiles) Yes.

Whitney: (hugging her daughter) God what would I do without you. I don't know London, mommy would lose herself.

London: (baby talk) No sad mommy.

Whitney: (she looked at Michael and tears started to fall down her face, again) You won't understand now but mama, your such a big blessing. I thank God for you everyday (she put her hand on London's cheek)

Michael: Lon do you want pasta?

London: No dada, I'm gonna go watch Minnie Mouse.

Michael: Okay princess, make sure to pick up your toys.

Whitney wasn't herself, no matter how hard she tried to act. As she started to cry in her lap, Michael gave her a comforting hug. Anything she was going through, they would get through together.

Michael: (she looked at him) Your gonna make me sad baby.

Whitney: I'm sorry. I get emotional like this.

Michael: It's just a state of grief mama, you grieve as long as you need too. I'll always be here, you know that. You don't have to apologize, babe.

Whitney: God you make me so happy, I couldn't do this without you Michael. Seriously.

Michael: And I definitely couldn't do it without you. I love you.

Whitney : I love you too.

. Comment your thoughts 💭
. Vote 🗳