𝟷𝟺

Mature audiences.

For the past two weeks, Michael and Whitney has been sexually active everyday. It was her way of coping with things.

Whitney: Michael, the bodyguards aren't on shift right?

Michael: (lifts her up and puts her on the pool wall) t-they aren't on shift babe.

Whitney: (pushes him back) No, Mike move.

Michael: What's wrong?

Whitney: Your too drunk, it's all in your breath.

Michael: (sucking her neck) What's the difference?

Whitney: You do it too hard when your drunk. Everytime.

Michael: (he slid in her slowly) Huh?

Whitney: (moaning softly) oui shit.

Michael: You like that?

Whitney: Yes! Sss babe!

Three minutes after starting, they got caught by Michael's bodyguards.

Sean: Oh hell nooo! (turns around)

Freddie: Y'all are so nasty. (shakes his head, walks to the front)

Whitney: (jumps) Where's my bikini Michael?

Michael: (laughing) floating on the deep end.

Whitney: What the fuck? (rolls her eyes) I have to walk in naked Michael. I can swim, but not that good (he put a towel around her and they walked inside)

Whitney: I thought they were off shift Michael.

Michael: I thought they were too. Evidently not.

Whitney: (starts to feel nauseous) Mike, can you get me some water? I don't feel well right now.

Michael: (reaches her water) Here baby, sit down.

Whitney: (she sat down and drunk her water)

Michael: What's wrong?

Whitney: Nauseas.

Michael: Seems like a pregnancy, you think?

Whitney: That would be nice, but I can't have any. We discussed this babe.

Michael: (Rubbing her inner thigh) Stop letting these doctors mess with your mind (he loosened her towel)

Whitney: (takes off her towel) I'm yours, so treat me.

Michael: (bites his lip) Baby don't make me.

She sat directly on his manhood and her put his hand around her neck as her head fell back. He started sucking on her nipples, forming passion marks on her chest.

Michael: Oh shit Whitney! (bites his lip) Girl you finna make me cum (grunts) damn your doing so good.

Whitney: (moans) ohhh shittt! fuckk! (he slips out of her and she puts it back in her) mmmm daddy!

Michael: (controlling her hips) Whitney why you scared of it? Sit all the way on it.

Whitney: (squealing) it's so big. I can't take it.

Michael: (he grabbed her neck and looked directly in her eyes, making her stomach get butterflies) Yes you can mama, ride me.

Whitney: (moaning in his shoulder) Shit daddy! ahh fuckk! (he made her sit completely on it) shit poppa!

Michael: (watching her ride him) fuck!

Whitney: (in his eyes) Yesss! Oh shut baby! fuck? fuck! I'm gonna cum! Fuckkk!! (Janet called her phone and he made her answer) H-(she tried hiding her moans) Hello- Janet?