𝟹𝟶

Three weeks later, Whitney was gaining her healthy weight back slowly, she's been forgetting about her trauma, and she's been spending the time she missed with her husband and child. Her and Michael went shopping for a new home as well.

short chapter!

Whitney: It's beautiful. Oh my God Michael, I love it. It's so private over here.

Michael: (putting the house key on her key ring) You like it? I've been looking at this house for a few months.

Whitney: It's beautiful babe. London would love this so much. She has a separate play room too?

Michael: Yea she has her own room and a play room next to it (he gave her a kiss) You look beautiful.

Whitney: (she sat on the bed) Thank you baby. You look handsome.

Michael: When do you wanna move?

Whitney: We can move here tomorrow. I'm in love with this home. It's a perfect space for us.

Michael: (he grabbed her hand and she followed him) The main house has six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, with a two-story master suite with two attached baths and private loft. That's only the main house.

Whitney: I love this. (holding his hand) Baby, we need more kids.

Michael: You want more children, seriously?

Whitney: Yes. I want to try for another one.

Michael: We will, whenever your ready. I just don't want to put so much pressure on your body with a baby.

Whitney: (smiles at him) Your so kind baby. London would really love this home Mike, more than us.

Michael: Most definitely. It's our never land.

Whitney: Neverland. Our new home is Neverland.

Michael: It's a very private area, no paparazzi up my ass everywhere I go (she took off her hoodie) Hot?

Whitney: Yea. It's so hot in here baby (her alarm went off) We have to go get London.