𝟺𝟶

fast forward..

six months into whit's pregnancy; the gender is a BOY!

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶!

Michael woke up to the smell of vanilla and his wife kissing him. He opened his eyes and seen her sitting there with cupcakes in front of him. His mental health wasn't great lately, so as a wife; she would do her very best to make him happy.

Whitney: (rubbing his face) You made a year clean from alcohol today. I'm so proud of you. I know you hate the color pink but— (he interrupted her with a kiss) so you like it?

Michael: (smiles) I love it.. Thank you babe. Thank you so much. You're my number one supporter.

Whitney: Close your eyes and make a wish.

Michael: (smiled faintly) I don't wish for anything, Whit. Well actually.. (he closed his eyes and made a wish) I wish to have ten children.

Whitney: What'd you wish for?

Michael: (he looked up and her and kissed her lips politely) I can't tell you that but I'm sure wishes come true. Should I take a bite?

Whitney: Mhm. I've been baking all night and all morning to make them perfect. I've went through so many batches.

Michael: (he took a bite and ended up eating two more of them) mmm. I like it. Thank you.

Whitney: No problem. (She lifted her shirt and he kissed her stomach) Good morning kiddo.

Michael: How's our baby boy doing?

Whitney: I'm not sure, his next checkup is in a few more weeks. So far the pregnancy has been great though.. it's just the horrible nausea and heart burn that I'm getting. (she smiled) I love my chunky little baby. (she took a bite out of his cupcake) So how does it feel being a year clean?

Michael: Bittersweet. I don't think I can do it. Jan says I need a year of rehab again but I'm not doing that shit over.

Whitney: If no ones proud of you, I am.

Michael: (rubs his arm) Thank you for everything. I love you with everything in me Whitney, I really do.

Whitney: I love you to apple. Do you think you need rehab again? Maybe just a month?

Michael: I'm not doing it again. I'm fine. I just want a bottle of liquor. It's been a whole year, I'm losing my mind. (she sat in his lap and hugged him) I just need one more bott—

Whitney: Hush. We're gonna make it through this together. All I want you to do is try. You did it for a year and I understand it's hard .. but that doesn't mean give up. You got this.

Michael: Thank you babe.. (he ate his fifth cupcake) Are you sure you didn't buy these from the bakery?

Whitney: I made them this time. The kitchen looks horrible, I'm gonna clean it in a minute.

Michael: I'll clean it (he looked in her eyes and he smiled at her) I'm serious, I'll clean it. You need some rest.

Whitney: I'm fine baby. I feel good today. I haven't had any nausea or anything. Oo and I felt kicks, some small kicks today. I'm so excited.

Michael: * he kissed her stomach and spoke to his child * Hi kiddo. You know, dadda loves you. I've been praying for you. I hope you like horses like your sister, we have so many horses. I just know your gonna be a smart boy and I just know you're gonna have so much talent. I love you and I haven't even met you yet kid.