𝟸𝟽

A few days after being out of the hospital, Whitney hasn't been herself at all. She remembered what happened to her and it put her in a bad state of PTSD. She's been dropping pounds by the day.

Michael: (taps her softly while she was asleep) How do you feel today baby girl?

Whitney: (laying in her pillow) I'm okay, I'm just in pain. A whole year later and I still feel pain.

Michael: (he sat in the bed next to her) I made you something to eat. Do you want to try to eat?

Whitney: Save it for me later Mike. I'm not hungry.

Michael: You have to eat Nippy. Your one hundred and two pounds.

Whitney: (she started to cry) I just wanna be normal again. I wanna be..  Mike, I just wanna go home.

Michael: (strokes her hair back) You are home baby, you are.

Whitney: Not this home, my heavenly home. I can't take it anymore. I truly can't take it anymore Michael. I'm fighting for my life every single day.

Michael: Your my everything and I can't lose you, I really can't. If I lose you, I'll lose myself. I wouldn't be able to do it Whitney. Your not alone, you know that.

Whitney: It's time for me to go Michael, I just wanna go. I want you to do it without me. I've been the biggest fighter and I just want my run to be over.

Michael: Whitney. You and London mean the world to me. Your meant to be here baby, I promise you are. Who survives a one year coma? Please tell me.

London walked in and laid on her momma's chest. She synced her momma's sadness or sickness at times.

London: (laying on her chest) Mommy?

Whitney: Yes baby?

London: (she grabbed Whitney's hand and formed it into a fist) fighter.

Whitney: (chuckles softly) Who taught you that, daddy?

London: Dada taught me that.

Janet: (walks in) Hey nip, how are you?

Whitney: In just a little pain. I feel okay knowing I have my baby with me.

Janet: Did you eat?

Whitney: I'm not hungry. I just wanna get some rest, I'm in so much pain Damita.

Janet: Can you at least eat a soft snack like jello or grapes?

Whitney: My body throws it up. I tried. The only thing that'll probably stay down is liquids.

Janet: Do you want some tea or anything? I'll bring you a glass of it.

Whitney: Just a little. Bring my baby her sippy cup (she looked at her daughter) you talk so well to say your three.

Janet: Her third birthday was amazing. Even though she didn't understand it, she loved it (she fixed whitney a glass of tea and brung it to her)

Whitney: Her speech got better since I last remembered.

Janet: Do you know how strong you are? I'm just asking.

Whitney: When my family's around, I feel strong. I don't know, your support just means so much. When I'm alone, I feel like I'm trapped in bad thoughts. Where's aaliyah?

Janet: Her and Tupac are going through it. She had an abortion right after you went in a coma.

Whitney: (gasps) No! Why?

Janet: From my hearings, she was stressed and a baby was too much on her body.

Whitney: That explains why I dreamed of her having a baby girl. I miss my Liyah. Michael if I told you about the dream I had, you would call me so crazy.