𝟹𝟿

i haven't updated in three months, forgive me lmfaoo. this is just a chapter from my archives so ignore any errors. - aaliyah

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙸𝙽 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙸𝚂.

During their last night in France, they both stayed up having sex / making love for hours.

Michael: *looking into her eyes while stroking her and pinning her hands to the sheets* You finna cum?

Whitney: (clenching the sheets) yes baby, yes. Can I cum? Please baby, I feel him.. I feel him' I need to cum! (she wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned in his ear softly) Baby.. please.

Michael: open your eyes. (she opened her eyes and closed them again, letting him know that she was close to releasing) let it out.

Whitney: (releasing small whimpers from her mouth) Michael..I..I..I'm cumming. I'm cumming.

Michael: *he pulled out, ate her out, and entered her again* mmm. you feel him?

Whitney: Oh my god baby! Ooooh! I feel him, I feel him.. I really feel him! Ooo my goodness.. (while he was  stroking on her, her legs started to tremble) I need to cum again— *small whimpers* I need to cum.

Michael: Cum for daddy. (he sucked on her breasts, leaving hickeys) tell me you love it. Go ahead and tell daddy you love it.

Whitney: I love it, daddy! I love it! (She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer to her) Sss ahh right there. Oo baby, right there!

Michael: *watching her hold onto his arms* Don't run from me mama, don't do that. (As his hips were grinding into her, she dug her finger nails into his back) now, what's my name?

Whitney: (moans out) Daddy! Sss yes daddy!

Michael: Stop running, what I tell you about that?

Whitney: I'm sorry daddy! I'm so sorry!

Michael: Get on top.

She turned over and rode him for a solid fifteen minutes. She had one hand on his chest and the other hand on her lower back.

Whitney: Shit baby. Ou yes! mmm.. ahhh... mmm... mmm.

Michael: mmm babe, keep going. (grunts) oh fuck.

Whitney: *bites her bottom lip and rides him faster* this your pussy baby, this pussy yours.

Michael: (groaning) Ooohh you so nasty girl. You so nasty. Damn! I like that shit.

Whitney: Oh fuck, baby. It feels so good. (she looked directly in his eyes) who this dick for?

Michael: *grunting while watching her make a mess all over his manhood* It's for y-you.

Whitney: *bouncing on his manhood* ahh yes! Mm Michael. (his manhood slipped out and he came from how wet she was)

Michael: Damn Whit.

𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜.

Michael: (drinking water) How do you feel?

Whitney: I feel great baby.

Michael: How does my face look?

Whitney: You look handsome.

Michael: Come sit on my face.

𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟.