𝟹𝟽

— two days before the new year, michael and whitney went downtown to renew their vows. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and while they renewed their vows, he carried emotions the whole time.

 She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and while they renewed their vows, he carried emotions the whole time

Michael: (shivering while holding her hands) you look so beautiful.

Whitney: (smiling while holding his hand) it isn't our first time doing this Mike, it's okay.

Rev. Joe: Repeat after me. "I, Michael Jackson, take you Whitney to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife."

Michael: (looking in her eyes) I, Michael Jackson, take you Whitney to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife.

Rev. Joe: "I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want"

Michael: I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want.

Rev. Joe: "In plenty times of sickness and in times of want. In times of sickness and in times of health."

Michael: In plenty times of sickness and in times of want. In times of sickness and in times of health.

Rev. Joe: "In times of joy and in times of sorrow. In times of failure and in times of triumph."

Michael: In times of joy and in times of sorrow. In times of failure and in times of triumph.

Rev. Joe: "I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and to protect you for eternity."

Michael: I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and to protect you for eternity.

Rev. Joe: "I Whitney Houston, take you Michael to be my husband, my partner in life, and my one true love."

Whitney: I Whitney Houston, take you Michael to be my husband, my partner in life, and my one true love.

Rev. Joe: "I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before."

Whitney: I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before.

Rev. Joe: "I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through the good times and the bad"

Whitney: I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through the good times and the bad.

Rev. Joe: "Regardless of the obstacles we may face together."

Whitney: Regardless of the obstacles we may face together.

Rev. Joe: "I give you my ha—

Whitney: (she finished her ending vows) I give you my hand, my heart, and my love from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

Rev. Joe: Do you, take Whitney Houston to be your wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, and keep her and forsaking all others remain true to her, as long as you both shall live?

Michael: I do.

Rev. Joe: Do you, take Michael Jackson to be your husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, and keep him and forsaking all others remain true to him, as long as you both shall live?

Whitney: I do.

Rev. Joe: In the name of the Holy Spirit, I now solemnly declare you husband and wife. Let no one put asunder those that have been joined together today in the presence of almighty God. You may now kiss the bride.

Without hesitation, they held hands tightly and they shared the most passionate kiss ever shared by one another.

Michael: Therefore, I am delighted today, in the presence of these witnesses, to reaffirm my commitment to you.

Whitney: (smiling) We did it .. again.

Michael: (kissing her cheek) We did it again. I married the most beautiful woman in the world.. again.

Whitney: I married the most handsome man in the world... again and I don't regret a single part of it.