𝟹𝟼

this scene was rushed asf so if you see any mistakes I do apologize + the next few chapters are mostly gonna be in w/m's POV.

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝟺:𝟹𝟶 am in the morning.
December 𝟸𝟻, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟽.

Early Christmas morning, Michael woke up and made himself a warm cup of coffee. He sat by the fire place, wrapped himself in a plaid blanket, and waited on his girls to soon wake up. He never celebrated Christmas back in Indiana with his family but when he did, he had the best times of his life.

Whitney: (walking downstairs) Merry Christmas apple. I love you so much baby.

Michael: (she sat down and laid in his arms) Merry Christmas mama, I love you so much more. I'm so honored to be spending my fourth Christmas with you.

Whitney: Your my favorite present. I can't wait to see our baby's little smile when she opens her presents. I can't wait to see your reaction as well, I know you'll be the happiest guy.

Michael: I know for a fact I'll make you the happiest woman today. You believe me?

Whitney: (they shared a passionate kiss) You make me happy on a daily baby, even when your being a little moody.

Michael: Don't get me started on mood swings, you know how you are with that bullshit.

Whitney: You complain so much but you deal with it. I'm exclusive, understand? You won't find this sass in any other female.

Michael: I don't wanna find it in any other female and you shouldn't wanna find any of me in another male.. unless you wanna die?

Whitney: (she laughed and put his hair behind his ear) See? You being toxic on Christmas.

Michael: (teasing her) You married my toxic ass. You just liked how I was throwing down.

Whitney: You the one that got on one knee after sweating me for years. You know what you were doing by trapping me with a child.

Michael: I didn't do that on purpose but babe, you built different mama. You had me crying for that p*ssy. I remember we got in an argument and you left me for a month.. a whole month and I was heartbroken cause I missed you and that body.

Whitney: (she softly kissed his neck) I had to come back, I couldn't stand seeing you lose all of that weight and stress over me.. you know I love you.

Michael: (he grabbed her vagina as she was sitting in front of him) I love you more.

Whitney: Stop being nasty, it's four in the morning.

Michael: You came down here because evidently you wanted your ass ate (they busted out laughing) tell me I'm lying.

Whitney: I never wanted my ass ate, first. Second, I don't want my Christmas gift early.

Michael: Be ready tonight, missionary ain't the only position you finna be in.

Whitney: Don't be twisting and turning me like you done lost your damn mind. You know how much I hate that shit.

Michael: oh shutup (kissing her neck) Let's go play in the snow. Grown people gotta have fun too.

As a couple, they went out in the snow and played with eachother like little kids. It was definitely the small things that mattered to the both of them.

Michael: (he picked her up and threw her in the snow, making her laugh) You look like a chubby little snowman.

Whitney: (she pulled him in the snow with her and they started to play with eachother) Ugh baby! I'm cold.