𝟸𝟼

After a year and eight months, Whitney woke up from her coma. She dreamed of her future, such as carrying her baby for nine months, she dreamed of Michael having an alcohol addiction, she dreamed of Janet cheating with Tupac, and she dreamed of her own death. It was on her to make sure most of these occasions don't occur to come true. She woke up and didn't remember anything. Chapters 10-25 was just a dream, that would soon come true if she didn't work wisely.

Michael: (next to her, holding her hand) Whitney! Baby I missed you so much.

Whitney: (forgetting her memory) Who are you? (points to the nurse) Who are you? (she looked over at Cissy who walked in) Momma?

Cissy: (gasps) Whitney? Your woke. How are you feeling?

Whitney: (she laid back down)

Cissy: I guess she doesn't understand me.

Nurse: About that, she'll be a little clueless for about a day.

Michael: (on the phone with Katherine) Momma she's woke. She's woke!

Katherine: Seriously? that's good Michael! Does she remember anything?

Michael: Right now she doesn't. She doesn't know her name, my name, her sisters name, or Mrs. Houston's name. The only thing she said was "momma." and "who are you?"

Katherine: Don't scare her, just sit by her and rub her hand until she feels comfort.

Whitney: (laying back while she's rubbing her hand) I'm sleepy.

Nurse: Mrs. Jackson, you have a great husband right here. He never left your side.

Michael: (he moved and she jumped) Baby don't do that.

Nurse: We'll have her discharged in a few days. She just needs her memory back and we'll release her.

Michael: (she turned on her side and held his other hand) You alright?

Whitney: (trying to get up) My back hurts.

Michael: You can't get up right now Whit. Lay back down baby. They have to run a few tests on you.

Whitney: (slowly gaining her memory back) for what?

Michael: You've been in a coma for a year and eight months.

Whitney: (looks over at cissy) Momma that's true?

Cissy: Yes Whitney, you'll remember why later. That's your husband Michael.

Whitney: (looks over at Michael) Oh, you. I thought we divorced last year. Remember, we had two kids?

Michael: We never divorced, baby. You had a miscarriage when you were eighteen, we had a baby when you were nineteen, and you miscarried again when you were twenty-two. Your twenty-three now.

Whitney: (yawns) Why was I poppin pussy so young?

Cissy: (gasps) Whitney!

Whitney: What mama? It's the truth. Where are my babies? I miss them.

Michael: Our only child is with her auntie, Janet.

Whitney: (confused) Oh okay. Where's the other baby?

Michael: You miscarried her love, it might've just been a dream.

Whitney: (looks in the mirror) Oh. Why do I look a hot mess right now.

Michael:  (he ran his hands through her hair) Stop, you look beautiful baby. I promise you.

Whitney: Can these bitches come the fuck on with these tests? I want to shower, my fucking back hurts.

Cissy: Whitney! Language. You act just like your daddy, damn.

Whitney: (she tried getting up and Michael made her lay back down) Baby please?

Michael: No. Your body is numb right now because of these medications. You'll be in pain later.

Whitney: Mama how was birth with me? Did I hurt you?

Cissy: Of course you did. The whole nine months was a hot mess.

Whitney: I gave birth in a bathroom mama. That shit hurt.

Cissy: I need whatever you on. You never gave birth in a bathroom.

Michael: When was this Whitney?

Whitney: Well you weren't there.

Cissy: Nippy lay down. It never happened.

Whitney: Ugh!

Cissy: I never knew you had this much of a mouth on you, you curse like this often?

Whitney: I don't curse.

Michael: Me, you, and the lord know that's a lie. Come on now. I'm glad your okay though.

Whitney: (she started to panic) why is my throat burning?!

Michael: Baby they took a tube out of your throat. Get some rest now.

Whitney: Why in the fuck was a tube in my throat?

Cissy: Whitney. Language.

Whitney: Did they try to mess up my fucking voice?

Cissy: I can promise you that you can still sing whitney. That's not leaving you no time soon.

Whitney: What if it does mama?

Cissy: You'll never lose your voice. Maybe only your technique.

Whitney: I don't want to lose that ma.

Cissy: I'll pray over it, okay? We all know your voice is staying with you forever.

. Comment your thoughts 💭
. Vote 🗳