𝟷𝟶

short scene.
rewritten chapter,

Next scene, after being in a coma for a week Whitney was woke. She wasn't feeling the greatest, but she was woke. When she seen the tube down her throat, she went into instant panic. They removed the tube from her throat and she was speaking to him. They numbed her so she wouldn't feel as much pain.

Michael: Hi baby, how are you feeling?

Whitney: (yawning) Sleepy but I'm fine.

Michael: (he held her hand and kissed it) I'm glad to know that your okay.

Whitney: I have to get out of this hospital bed, it feels like I been here forever.

Michael: Feels like I haven't talked to you in forever babe, I was losing my mind without you.

Whitney: (she smiled at him faintly) I'm gonna be alright baby. I promise. There's never a time my faith left me.

Michael: (he kissed her forehead softly) I know, that's why I need you, forever.

Whitney: (looks at the nurse) please discharge me today. I don't wanna speak about anything, just please get me out of here.

Nurse: Mrs. Jackson we have to know-

Whitney: (snaps) You don't have to know shit! Get me out of here.

Michael: Baby. Calm down, she's being nice.

Whitney: (she tried to get up out the bed and Michael made her sit back down) let me out of here.

Michael: Your iron is way too low.

Whitney: (she laid back down) I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, and I'm sleepy (he held both of her hands) Why are you holding me?

Michael: Because I know how you are. Your next move would be hitting somebody.

Whitney: (he rubbed her hands) Have you been by my side everyday?

Michael: Of course baby. Where was I gonna go anyways?

Whitney: I love you for that (he kissed her hand) Thank you so much.

Michael: It's my duty.

. Comment your thoughts 💭
. Vote 🗳