𝟶𝟾

Four weeks later, precisely a month later, Michael brung London in the room with Whitney who was still unconscious.

London: Mommy! Mama?

Michael: Mama isn't woke right now London. She's fighting for her life princess.

London: (points) What's that on her face dada?

Michael: It's so she can breathe like me and you are right now.

London: (trying to lay in the bad with Whitney)

Michael: are you ready to go on your flight with Tia? I'm gonna pack your bags and you'll stay with your tia for a while baby.

London: (whining) I wanna stay with mommy.

Michael: You can't princess, not today.

London: (starts to cry)

Michael: (holding her while she's crying) You'll understand when your older Lon.

London: I want momma!!

Michael: Give mommy a kiss goodbye (she kissed her momma goodbye and tried to stay with her) you can't stay with mama.

London: (crying as he's holding her)

Michael: Wanna get some chocolate ice cream? (she stopped crying and agreed with him) oh my God London, your a good actress.

He kissed Whitney goodbye and he took his daughter to go get ice cream. He packed her clothes and Janet came over. Her and Michael were close, they didn't even talk to their other siblings.

Michael: (laughing at her) Dunk where's the limp from? Who did it.

Janet: (sits down) I can't disclose that information.

Michael: Eww you have sex? woah.

Janet: (chuckles) Michael I'm twenty-three with strong desires, hush.

Michael: I thought you was just with a girl last week though?

Janet: Ugh your making it seem like I'm a ho. I don't date her, we just had sexual intercourse.

Michael: You need sex therapy, momma told me that all the time and she still does.

Janet: Michael stop acting like you didn't tear
Whitney's hamstring. My girl was crying for hours over that.

Michael: It's a long ass story. A long one.

London: (throws her backpack)

Michael: (chuckles) She's so mean (he picked her up) what's wrong?

London: dada my tummy hurts.

Michael: (wipes her face) I told you not to eat that much ice cream princess.

Janet: She has a sweet tooth.

Michael: Heavy on that (she reached for Janet) Are you actually gonna keep her until my wife comes out of the coma? You don't have to if you don't want too.

Janet: I got her Mike. You just make sure Whitney is okay.

Michael: I appreciate it dunk (he poured London a small teaspoon of medicine) London come take this mama, your tummy will feel better.

London: (pouting) nasty! (He gave her the medicine)

Michael: not too bad is it? (she laid in Janet's arms) she's about to doze off.

Janet: She looks exactly like Whitney.

Michael: I wonder who our second child would've looked like.

Janet: Second child? She was pregnant Mike?

Michael: That slipped. Yea she was six months, that's why she was heavy on wearing the oversized clothes. She wasn't ready to tell anyone so we kept it to ourselves.

London fell asleep in Janets arms and Janet got all of her bags that were packed. The drive home would be at least two hours. She buckled London in the backseat and Michael gave his daughter a kiss while she was sleeping. He was going back up to the hospital with his wife, Whitney.

Michael: (hugs Janet) bye Dunk, I'll see you soon.

Janet: (hugs him back) See you later apple. Im gonna go home and put her to sleep.

Michael: I'm going back up to the hospital with Whitney, they're telling me that she isn't getting better at all. They had to pin her hands because even though she's in a coma, she keeps trying to take that tube out of her throat.

Janet: I hope she gets better and out of that coma, that's all. Cissy is worried out of her mind.

Michael: (he kissed London while she was sleeping) My wife is a fighter, you know that. Her story is tragic but it's never anything she won't get through.

Janet: (they connected pinkies) and that's the truth.

Fast Forward, Janet went home with London who was obviously sleepy. She gave her a warm bath and dressed her in pretty pjs. She never knew she had such a motherly instinct in her.

Janet: (holding her) Do you like your room mama?

London: (baby talk) Yes! Me loves it.

Janet: (caressing her face) I'm glad you do London (she gave her warm milk) wanna read a bedtime story?

London: (nods her head yes)

Janet: (she grabbed a book and starting reading it while London was in the bed, preparing to sleep)

"Once upon a time, there were three beautiful princesses. They're names were Princess Belle, Princess Nala, and Princess London. They lived with maids, butlers, and great cooks! The real princess's mothers name was Whitney and she had a beautiful princess named London. She was very kind, she taught her baby to treat others kindly, gentle, and with respect. The princess's father name was Michael, he taught his baby to be lady-like and precious. Princess London was always so nice to others. She loved to bake, she loved to read, and she loved to share love with others...."

A few minutes later

Janet: It's always nice to be nice. Right?

London: (yawns) yes and if we awent nice then people will be mean to us.

Janet: You got it girl! (she kissed London goodnight and turned off her lamp) goodnight mama.

London: (laying on her pillow) nighty night tia.

. Comment your thoughts 💭
. Vote 🗳