𝟷𝟻

A few weeks later..

Michael: (wakes up) Baby? (She was getting nauseated)

Whitney: (breathing heavily) Yes?

Michael: Whats going on?

Whitney: (leaning over the dresser) nausea.

Michael: (sits next to her) What's bothering you?

Whitney: I have a bad headache (puts her head back) You knocked me up?

Michael: You told me to give you a baby, remember? (She gave him a look)

Whitney: You gave me a baby?

Michael: Do birds fly?

Whitney: Woah okay.

He gave her a glass of water and comforted her. He gave her soft belly rubs and he massaged her back. Now that he convinced her that she "was" pregnant, she automatically had a pregnant mindset.

Michael: (looks in her eyes) Your eyes are so pretty.

Whitney: Thank you babe.

Michael: (he got up as she was laying down) You want breakfast? I'll make you some.

Whitney: Yea I just want French toast and strawberries, your the best at that (she followed him downstairs) I have to call Janet, give me a minute.

Whitney went in the bathroom and called Janet in full panic mode. She was happy that she could at least have kids, if that was the case but she kept thinking the worst thoughts.

Whitney: (on the phone with Janet) Janet? please understand me right now.

Janet: Yes nippy?

Whitney: Janet, I may be pregnant. I'm scared.

Janet: (screams) Yessss! Why do you think that?

Whitney: Michael just admitted to giving me a baby. I don't wanna lose my baby.

Janet: Whitney, Apple jokes around like that a lot. Maybe he's joking.

Whitney: (crying) He's not and I wanted a baby but I'm just scared to miscarry or lose my baby.

Janet: Stop thinking like that okay? We'll go to the doctor today and we'll see about this nip. How long have y'all been at it?

Whitney: Me and Mike had sex for about months straight.

Janet: You two have high sex drives. Did you get a monthly?

Whitney: That wouldn't prove anything because my period is irregular from the pills my doctors prescribed me with.

Janet: Any symptoms?

Whitney: Just a bad nausea. I mean, it's horrible. Every time I get up I automatically have to sit down or I'll pass out.

Janet: Wanna go right now? I'll pick you up.

Whitney: Yea, come over here.

Michael: (yells from downstairs) babe!