𝟹𝟸

Early that following morning, Michael woke his wife fully up with some morning sex and great breakfast.

Whitney: (covering her stomach) I look so bloated.

Michael: (He moved her hand and kissed her stomach) I think you look so beautiful this morning.

Whitney: (she sat up and unbuttoned her shirt) Of course you would say that because you don't wanna hurt my feelings.

Michael: (he kissed her neck) I would never lie to you. When do I ever lie to you?

Whitney: Never.

Michael: (he moved her hand from her stomach) Stop doing this baby.

Whitney: I don't like myself in mornings.

Michael: (he started to suck on her breasts) I like you. I like you a lot. Do you wanna go out with me?

Whitney: (she chuckled) You sure it's a date if your sucking on my breasts already?

Michael: (he pulled down her underwear) I'm just obsessed with you.

Whitney: (whispering) What time is it?

Michael: (admiring her body) Four o'clock.

Whitney: I just need an hour of it. Just an hour.

Michael: (pressing himself against her) He doesn't wanna go in right now.

Whitney: Why do you always tease me? Put it in. Now, please. I'm so horny.

Michael: Let me give you head first.

Whitney: We haven't done this in a while.

Michael: I know baby, that's why I'm doing it now.

After three minutes of pure teasing her, he went down on her. His tongue had a huge impact on her, that's why he always used it in the correct ways.

Whitney: (moaning in his mouth) Oh fuck. Michael!

Michael: Put your hand down beautiful.

Whitney: Shit Mike, d-damn baby! (scratching his back) Oh God! ssshit daddy! baby— ohhh my goodnesssss!

Michael: (holding her hands) You taste so good baby, fuck. Move your hand.

Whitney: (she closed her legs and he forced them back open) Oh baby. Mike!?

Michael: Why did you cum so fast?

Whitney: (she looked down at herself) I don't know. I can't control it. Let me taste myself. (They kissed passionately and mid kiss, he eased himself in her)

Michael: Does it hurt?

Whitney: (shivering) nuh uh.

Michael: I'm not moving until you adjust to it.

Whitney: (she pointed to the pillow across from her) Put that under me please. (He put the pillow under her and adjusted herself to his length)

She closed her eyes and he got started on the act. Her moans were like music to his ears.

Michael: Open your legs ma. Break this habit, now.

Whitney: (looking him in his eyes) Yes! Yesss! Fuck. Fuck baby yessss! It's so huge! (She started to squirt mid stroke) please mike! sshiitt pleaseee!

Michael: Yes baby girl, what is it? (giving her deep strokes) your so wet baby, damn your so wet! look at yourself, look at yourself cum.

Whitney: (watching herself cum) keep going baby, it feels so good. fuckkk! (he gave her a deeper than usual stroke) ssss ouii babee!