𝟹𝟷

back with Aaliyah.
short scene

She suffered her second miscarriage while her and Tupac were arguing. She didn't know she was pregnant by him again and she most definitely wasn't ready to lose her second child at the age of twenty-one.

Tupac: Aaliyah, shut the fuck up! I don't have time for this bullshit.

Aaliyah: (yelling while packing her clothes) All you do is lie, cheat, and leave me! I'm fucking done. I don't want anything to do with you!

Tupac: (yells back at her) I'm done with this shit! Ain't no fucking freedom with you. You act like a bitch.

Aaliyah: You are a bitch! Fucking stupid bitch! I'm done. I hate you.

Tupac: (yanking her arm) Aaliyah stop fucking playing with me! (he ranked her arm tighter)

Aaliyah: (trying to escape his grip) MOVE! Fuck I hate you! (he threw her on the bed and her stomach started to cramp) Ouch! My stomach! (She looked down and saw blood) P-Pac?

Tupac: Oh shit. Aaliyah, come on. We gotta go to the hospital (she reached for his hand and she got a stronger pain)

Aaliyah: (crying) What did you do to me? Ouchhh! (he helped her up as she was sobbing) Take me to the h-hospital.

After thirty minutes, Aaliyah arrived at the hospital only to find out that she miscarried.

Aaliyah: (laying back) Huh. I what? (she started to panic) What?

Nurse: You were seven weeks pregnant and you miscarried (she started to cry) I'm sorry.

Aaliyah: (crying) Tupac it's your fault. I'm done.

Nurse: We have to surgically remove the baby (they gave her a pill to take) take this for me dear.

Aaliyah: (she took the pill and called her sister) Whitney?

Whitney: (puts the phone on the counter while bathing her daughter) Yes liyah? What's going on, are you crying? London let mommy wash your back.

Aaliyah: (crying) I lost another baby. (whitney stopped in her tracks) I miscarried.

Whitney: I'm so sorry Aaliyah. How did it happen, do you know how?

Aaliyah: (sobbing) Me and Tupac got in a argument and he pushed my stomach.

Whitney: Did you tell mama?

Aaliyah: No. I didn't know I was pregnant.

Whitney: Awe, Liyah. Do you need me to come up there and bring you anything?

Aaliyah: (sobbing) No. I'm okay.

Whitney: I love you okay? Call me if you need anything. I promise I'm only one call away.

Aaliyah: (crying her eyes out) Okay.

Whitney: I love you liyah.

Aaliyah: I l-love you too.

. Comment your thoughts 💭
. Vote 🗳