𝟸𝟷

Mature audiences.

The next morning, Michael took a flight with London to Newark. She missed him and he missed her. They were starting to get toxic together but they loved each other.

Michael: (kisses her lips) Still mad at me?

Whitney: (he picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck) Do I look like I'm mad?

Michael: (he put his hands in her pants) Fix your attitude before I fix your guts.

Whitney: Michael do it then (he started taking off her clothes) wait.

Michael: (puts his hand over her mouth) You don't get a chance to tell me what to do. Talk shit now.

Whitney: (trying to hide her smile)

Michael: (taking off her clothes) I swear to God, if you even try that running shit with me I'll fuck you up.

He undressed her and she immediately started to drip juices. She knew that she would have to listen to everything Michael said or he would work her for longer hours. He wanted her to cum on demand. She cuffed her hands behind her back to the point where they hurt.

Whitney: (he opened her legs) You look handsome in between them.

Michael: Shut up (he stood up in between her legs) You better take it.

Whitney: (he slid in her while she was talking shit) Shit! Shittt! Baby I'm fucking sorry! (he put his hand around her neck) I'm sorry!

Michael: (looking in her eyes while stroking her) Mhm. Where's that energy?

Whitney: I'm sorry! Ouii I'm sorry! (he grabbed her neck and positioned her in doggy style) Oh fuck babe!

Michael: (yanks her hair back and demands her to shut up) Why your hand in my way? Move your fucking hand!

Whitney: I'm sorry daddy! It's so big oh my God! I can't take it! I can't! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! (she started feeling him in her back) Please daddy? I can't take it. (he grabbed a handful of hair)

Michael: (stroking her) Open your legs, why you closing them? This can't be the same Whitney I was talking to earlier. (Her eyes rolled back as moans escaped her mouth) Why you running? Hmm, come here.

Whitney: (screaming in his ) Your too deep! (she moved her hand back and he slapped them) Shitt!

Michael: (watching himself stroke her in the mirror) Mhm. Talk shit to me.

Whitney: (feeling it in her back) Oh baby? Pleasee! I'm sorry! (he put his finger in her mouth, making her pay for what she did)

Michael: (he turned her over) Shit your wet. Stop tryna run. (Her legs starting shivering) Tell me who's your daddy.

Whitney: (screaming his name) It's you! Michael! Michael! (She started mumbling) Daddy!! (he started slowing down as she was cumming)

Michael: (holding her hips) I know you finna cum, so cum. I want you to cum.

Whitney: (moaning in his mouth) Too big! (he got deeper with every stroke) Baby! ssss! I'm so sorry! (she started screaming from his strokes) ahh! Shit! Damnn Michael!

Michael: (he sped up) Shut up and take it.

Whitney: (crying) oh my! I'm sorry!!

Michael: (grabs her neck) suck it up. tell me your sorry.

Whitney: Babe I feel it! (he felt so good but it was so rough) Oh my! (shaking) I'm s-sorry! (she came on his manhood) oh God! (She felt him cum directly in her)

Michael: (throws his head back) Fuck. Oh shit.

After he dominated her and "rearranged" her, she was done. Her legs gave completely up on her and her back was in pain, not from the baby. She got what she wanted, but she didn't know he could stroke so deep.

Michael: (laughing) You wanna get in the bed? Come on, your not gonna make it by yourself.

Whitney: (putting on her clothes) Mhm (he helped her up and she started shaking more) I can never forgive you for this one.

Michael: You asked for it. You made me take this flight because that's all you wanted.

Whitney: (he helped her in bed)

Michael: (silently laughing) What do you want to eat baby?

Whitney: (out of her mind)

Michael: Babe it only lasted thirty minutes, why you so sleepy?

Whitney: Mike I didn't expect you to actually fuck me up. Damn.

Michael: I'm a man of my word baby girl.

Whitney: (he laid between her legs and she brushed his curls) Baby I wanna try for a boy next.

Michael: You serious mama? I'll really give you one directly after this baby.

Whitney: Well not that fast, I just want my babies to be a little close in age (she seen him reaching for a Hennessy bottle and she grabbed it) get out. I'm not having that.

Michael: Baby. Please?

Whitney: Mike please no baby. If you wanna get drunk, go to Diana's house.. about her, she took the test? It's been a week, she would've been got pregnant by now.

Michael: What if she was?

Whitney: I'm done with you. I don't feel right mothering nobody else's kids unless they need nurturing.

Michael: What if she left me to that responsibility alone?

Whitney: (brushing his hair back) I don't wanna talk about this babe, change the topic.

Michael: You ready to push our baby out?

Whitney: (chuckles softly) No. London ripped my vagina, scariest moment of my life.

Michael: I remember that day, one of the best days of my life.

Whitney: That's the first time I ever seen you cry.

Michael: Do you know how strong you was for that right there, in pain for eighteen hours and pushing out a eight pound baby in thirty minutes? Man.

Whitney: I'll do it again in a few weeks (he kissed her belly) One of my easiest pregnancies.

Michael: You must've got pregnant we had a quickie at Janet's party.

Whitney: Must've been. I still can't believe I found out so late. Are you ready?

Michael: Baby I want ten kids, I'll always be ready.

Whitney: (laughs) baby I'm not pushing out ten, there's no way.

Michael: if you can push out two, eight more would be possible.

Whitney: (winks) We'll see how the lord works that out for us.
. Comment your thoughts 💭
. Vote 🗳