𝟺𝟹

next scene

Whitney: Who you texting baby?

Michael: It's nothing.

Whitney: *looks over at his phone* Diana? Why the fuck you texting Diana?

Michael: Baby it's not that-

Whitney: *yelling in his face* This the type of shit that's gone piss me the fuck off! What the fuck you texting her 'bout coming over for?

Michael: It's not that deep man. I just invited her over to listen to a few songs. What's your issue?

Whitney: Did y'all fuck?

Michael: I didn't fuck her! Give me my damn phone!

Whitney: Oh so it's a problem now? I can't have your phone now?

Michael: *yells back at her* YOU'RE FUCKIN DELUSIONAL WHITNEY!

Whitney: NO YOU'RE FUCKIN DELUSIONAL! DID YOU FUCK HER?

Michael: I DIDN'T FUCK HER! Give me my fuckin phone Whitney.

Whitney: I'm done. *throws the phone at his face* You and that dumb bitch could die together. I don't know why I came back here in the first place.

Michael: Shut the fuck up! You ain't going no where. I already told you I didn't fuck her.

Whitney: Call her.

Michael: You so fuckin insecure about the wrong shit. What if I did fuck her? What you gone do? *without hesitation, she jumped on him and started punching him in the face* Whitney get ya hands off me!

Whitney: I don't care, you a bitch!

Michael: Hm? (he flipped her on the bed and started to punch her, back to back) What I told you? Huh?

Whitney: (whimpers, tries to block his hits) wait Michael, *cries under him* i'm sorry.

Michael: *comes back to his senses* Fuck! i'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Whitney: *she left out the the room and grabbed her babies* London come on.

Michael: You not taking my babies.

Whitney: I'm taking my kids. I laid on my back and had them.

Michael: That's all you good for. Leave my kids. You can go all you want but you leaving my babies.

Whitney: Stand on that.