𝟷𝟿

The next morning, Michael woke up hungover and he realized he wasn't next to Whitney.

Michael: Huh?

Diana: (tries kissing him) Why are you pushing me away?

Michael: (he looked at himself) Diana. Did we sleep together? Did we fuck?

Diana: Yes. Why?

Michael: NO! (he jumped out of the bed) I have to go home with my Wife Diana.

Diana: You just said I was better than her, Mike.

Michael: I promise I was lying. I don't remember this stuff Diana. I have to go home to my wife. I don't remember coming here, I don't remember being drunk and I don't remember what happened.(panicking) Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Diana: Mike, your eye is swollen.

Michael: (he looked at himself in a mirror) What the fuck happened to me?

Diana: I guess you two got in a fight.

Michael: Diana.. did I bust?

Diana: I don't think so (he got up and grabbed his keys) Where are you going Mike?

Michael: To my wife (he hurried up and rushed out)

Diana: Wait Mi-

He sat in his car and called her over 100+ times with no answer. He went home and walked in the room to see glass everywhere, clothes everywhere, liquor everywhere, and a note left for him to read.

Michael: (in disbelief) Fuck! (he picked up the note and read it)

"Michael, I wanna take a small break. Your drunk every single day and I can't deal with it. I think you should try out rehab to stop this addiction baby. I love you so much but I can't lose you to this. Your daughter watched us fight for hours and I don't want her seeing so much of that growing up. I love you." He called her again and to his surprise she answered.

Whitney: (on the phone) hi baby, are you fine now?

Michael: (sits on the bed) I'm okay babe, you?

Whitney: I'm fine. I just left the doctor, I had a scare.

Michael: Scare? What kind of Scare?

Whitney: You hit me near my stomach area and the baby didn't agree with that. I thought I miscarried.

Michael: Babe I hit you?

Whitney: Yes, but it's fine. We were fighting each other.

Michael: I'm sorry. I don't remember anything when I'm drunk. I'm really sorry.

Whitney: (taking her pill) it's okay.

Michael: Baby i-um.. I woke up in Diana's bed. She claimed I had sex with her but I don't remember.

Whitney: .. Are you serious? Michael I don't wanna play today. Like I'm seriously in distress.

Michael: I wouldn't play like this. I don't remember anything but waking up next to her (she got silent for a long period of time) baby?

Whitney: Call me Whitney, please.

Michael: (he heard her sniffling) Are you crying Whit?

Whitney: Did you expect me not to cry? Come on now. I didn't wanna wake up and hear this.

Michael: I'm sorry.

Whitney: (puts her hand on her forehead) I'll call you later Michael.

Michael: No babe, please talk to me.

Whitney: I don't wanna talk (she sighed) you did it already. That's on you. That's something your gonna deal with, I'm not fighting no woman who knows better.

Michael: Whit-

Whitney: Don't speak to me unless your about to do four weeks in rehab. Bye Michael. (She hung up and he sat there)

Michael: Man.

He cleaned the house and sat in the front room. He was a hot mess. He looked over at the bar and realized his liquor was gone. Whitney had threw it all out. He didn't want to know that the woman he loved so dearly was hurt by him and his actions.

. Comment your thoughts 💭
. Vote 🗳