𝟶𝟹

Trigger Warning. If you are easily trigger by rape, domestic violence, or abusive, I advise you to please skip to chapter 𝟶𝟻!

about ten scenes were deleted, that's why everything is happening so fast .

Weeks later, Whitney was missing. Michael realized that she would never go anywhere without telling him anything or without leaving him a message that she was gone. Her phone was in the on the dresser which was oddly suspicious and London was in the room sleeping. From being married to her for so long, he knew that she would've brung London to their room.

Michael: (wraps his robe around him) good morning everyone, is there any chance that y'all seen Whitney today?

Chef: No this morning, it's odd because she told me to prep her breakfast yesterday.

Michael: That's oddly strange. She wouldn't go anywhere because she's pregnant and no one knows about her pregnancy (he walked outside) Tommy? Have you seen Whitney?

Tommy: Nah, I just got on duty.

Michael: (sighs) I'll check the cameras.

Michael checked the cameras around the mansion and he seen nothing. He didn't even see her leave to go anywhere.

Michael: I'm giving this a hour, if she's not home by 9:00am, I'm filing a missing report to the police because she wouldn't do no shit like this. I've been married to her for eight years. I know my wife man.

Brad: Maybe she's by the beach.. she would usually go out by the water to calm her contractions down.

Michael: I checked everywhere (he grabbed his phone) paparazzi didn't get to her yet, so where could she even be (he shook his head) just go ahead, file a missing report. It's really not like her.

. Comment your thoughts 💭
. Vote 🗳