𝟹𝟾

I haven't updated in like two months; im so sorry, these are old chapters so don't mind any errors <𝟹
- aaliyah

a month later;

Whit and Mike went to France for their honeymoon. He filled her day with the best surprises.

It felt great knowing that paparazzi weren't in their faces and people weren't coming up to them every minute. In France, they were just normal people.

Michael: (putting her necklace around her neck) I paid for a penthouse

Whitney: I wanna see how it looks. (she looked in his eyes) I love you so much Michael.

Michael: (kissed her cheek) I love you so much more my beautiful queen. I want you to understand what a queen should feel like after getting married. Are you ready to go see what it looks like? It's getting dark.

Whitney: (she got up slowly and stretched) Mhm. I'm so ready to see what you have planned. You're the best at surprises. (when he whistled, a horse and carriage came their way) Oh my.. this is so beautiful.

Michael: (he helped Whitney in the carriage and followed her) here's a translator so we can translate his language. He's gonna take us uptown.

coachman: Bonjour. êtes-vous mariés tous les deux?
translator: hello there. Are you two married?

Whitney: (looking at the translator) salut monsieur.. oui nous sommes mariés.
translator: hello sir.. yes we are married.

coachman: Appréciez la balade. nous serons ici en un rien de temps.
translator: enjoy the ride, we'll be here in no time.

Michael: bon travail avec vous.
translator: good doing work with you.

Whitney: (laying on her husband's chest) You're the best. I've never been so in love with a man, ever. You make my life so complete. Thank you.

Michael: No problem, my love. I love you and I leave my promise to be the best husband to you. You're my gorgeous wife, the mother of my beautiful children and I ask for nothing more but your presence. (He rubbed her stomach and kissed her) How do you feel?

Whitney: I feel amazing. Everyone is so positive in Paris. The Eiffel Tower is beautiful. I really love you. You mean the world to me, honestly.

Michael: (caressing her face) You're so beautiful. I see the baby gain on you. It looks amazing.

Whitney: Thank you Michael (he kissed her hand and she smiled) See how big our baby is? I'm only three months. What are we eating? I'm hungry.

Michael: I hired a chef for us. He said that he's going to make special dishes for us since we've never been here. You should try his chicken chasseur.

Whitney: That sounds lovely. I can't wait.

He held her as she laid in his chest and they viewed the beautiful European cities together. His plan was to make her happy and he did just that.