𝟷𝟸

rewritten chapter,

Back with Whitney and CeCe.

Whitney: (crying) I've just been depressed and suicidal since I've been out of the hospital. I haven't been myself.

CeCe: (rubs her back softly) It's okay, let it out.

Whitney: CeCe they took my child from me. My baby was almost here. They left me with scars that will never ever go away, that I'll have to carry on me for the rest of my life. Beating me like a slave & I couldn't do anything about it. Feeling my baby's kicks in that moment just ruined me. Being drugged so I cant "speak". That's trauma I'll never let go.

CeCe: (she wiped Whitney eyes) keep going.

Whitney: (breaking down) I can't even go outside without security because I'm always thinking that somebody is out to get me and now I'm doing things I never do. It's hurting me.

CeCe: Whitney, your good enough. You've always been and as your friend its hard for me to see you like this but you have to overcome it sweetheart. Your under attack, this is exactly what the devil wants. He wants you and your family to suffer. You wont make anyone happy with this decision.

Whitney: (crying) yes I-

CeCe: No! You won't. Killing yourself isn't always something you turn to. You see that beautiful daughter you have? she doesn't need her momma to be gone before she gets to grow up. Don't you wanna live to see her grow? If she lost her mother, she would lose herself. She may be young now, but she'll grow up one day.

Whitney: yes but-

CeCe: (cuts her off) No Whitney, you need to fight these demons sweetheart (hugging her tight) you mean so much to me, your fans, your husband and your family. We cant loose you to depression or suicide. London can't grow up without you being there, Michael can't raise a child on his own, Cissy and John can't loose their first child and Aaliyah can't loose you nippy.

Whitney: But it hurts so bad. I don't wanna think about what happened to me.

CeCe: But your gonna get stronger. Now your gonna have a much stronger bond with your baby girl. She might call you strict when shes older, but when she's grown she'll understand that it's a unconditional love (Whitney was crying in her shoulder) you'll have more babies as well, you know that right?

Whitney: I can't.

CeCe: You think you can't because of these doctors. The lord has that say and I'm telling you that your gonna have more than you expect. Now when you have these kids, a lot is gonna come out. I'll leave it at that.

After talking for about fifty minutes to an hour, they started to pray together. She put her hands all around Whitney as the power was working.

CeCe: Eternal God, hear my cries right now for my friend and sister Whitney. Father, I cry out to you with a heart longing for peace for her! I thank You because I know You hear my cry and are already in motion to make a change in her life. Lord, You hear me because I have not cherished iniquity in my heart, I have continued to praise you therefore you have listened and attended to the voice of my prayer, Amen. Oh Precious Lord, Your Word states that I can have confidence in You, so that if I ask anything according to Your will, You hear me and if I know that You hear me in whatever I ask, I know that I have the requests I have asked of you. I am crying out to you right now in hopes that you will change the mindset of my loved one, I pray against suicidal thoughts, depression, separation anxiety, and anything that'll try to come in her path. in Jesus' Name, Amen (she started speaking in tongues and Whitney pulled her hand away suddenly)

Whitney: (jerks her hand away) CeCe, I meant no harm. I just felt electricity shock my hand.

CeCe: That's the power and he hears. He always listens. Times get tough, but it's life. Your gonna make it through (she gave her a huge hug) I'll sit and stay with you until your husband comes back okay?

Whitney: (wipes her tears) Okay.

. Comment your thoughts 💭
. Vote 🗳